Scored Big

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scored Big

Scored a couple of A-body 12 bolt rear ends for a pretty good deal. One is a 3.31 posi and the other is a 4.88 posi. The 3.31 12 bolt is going in the Biscayne and the the other 12 bolt will get the lower brackets cut off and leaf spring perches welded on for the Camaro with less gear for some street use. I sure an catching hell for doing this from the Chevelle guys, but like I told them all "get me 2 new 9" rear ends drum to drum for my cars and you can have the 12 bolts". All I hear is crickets. LOL.

Today I drove down to Fairmont MN to pick up a frame with some custom bracketry to bolt one of these 12 bolts into the Bisky. I also got a free 8.5 10 bolt that just needs a carrier so it can be used for something and since I don't need it, I'll just put it together with the extra posi unit I have and sell it.

Comment

Kind of sucks, towing down there with a tiny trailer I only got 13.3 MPG with my LS 5.3, so much for how great a fuel mileage these LS engines are supposed to get, LMAO.

Comment

Today I ordered a Perfect Launch cover for the 12 bolt that's going into the Camaro, or is it Perfect Lunch?

Comment

Hopefully perfect lunch because it used to be "there's no free lunch"

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
            Hopefully perfect lunch because it used to be "there's no free lunch"
            Well there is, if you go down to the Mission Gospel for a free lunch with all the gutter trash down there.

Comment

Working...
            X