Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sloss the TCStangs liar

Sloss B.jpg
    Found a copy of a private message from the liar Sloss.
    I asked him to come clean about the Cobra not being "stock" or I'd post his private message, proving he was a liar just trying to make me look stupid in front of his dumbass TCS followers. And as we all know...Sloss the cheat even put nitrous on his wife's "stock" Cobra.
    When he refused to admit he was full of $hit, I publicly posted his private message to prove he didn't beat me with a "stock" Cobra as he claimed and then I never posted there again.
    Shortly afterwards, my sons Hotcivic and J Courage were banned by the TCS owner Punch, after they pointed out the obvious--that Sloss was a liar. Punch was, and most likely is still a pencil necked geek.
    The good thing? Bob and I started Twin City Outlaws just to be a thorn in their side.
    Even the Ford loyalists finally admittedly the '03 Cobras with 4 cams, 32 valves and a supercharger with only 390 horsepower were pigs.
    His friend and owner Larson blew up multiple engines (one in his driveway) trying to turn the pig into a competitive car, but ended up being a 6 figure failure and catastrophe.
    From a pulley, to nitrous, to a Kenne Belle blower, to a turbo, to removing the IRS, to converting to a failed automatic that blew fluid over everybody's windshield.
    He would have been farther ahead if he had dumped the failed 32 valve pig with pop can sized pistons to begin with for a junkyard LS
    What a joke!

Sloss>AKA a clown.

Comment

Ya Sloss was a different character, he and JR didn't get along to well as I remember.

Comment

sloss always thought he was boss. What a punk ass bitch he was.

Comment

It's been so long that I almost forgot how fucked-up TC wangs & especially sloss was.
          There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

And we know the clowns from TCStangs Facebook are looking (they can't help themselves), as there are over 100 views.
            Must really suck for them to not be able to comment in here.
            He probably wishes he hadn't F'd with us.
            He may have thought it was fun at the time, but now should wonder if it was really worth the lies.
            I will continue this for years---kinda like a bad nightmare.
            This is quite enjoyable--pure satisfaction.

Comment

I been lurkin in here and no posts as its been boring as fuk. glad zman is stickin it to those muthtafukers. i rember seein larry bird lookin slos ass at porkies when he has S351. he thought it was all that when it was a poser liek him. look like he went to micheals an got stick on number 17 for the bumper. he was so proud but car was weak. then had onother 351 and it was a fail just like him. the jerk is a total poser an full of himself. his big lame ass queer friend 68gto prolly were bangin each other one reason why ky jelly stock rose. 68gto had his nose burried into slos bowels and didnt know shit. think he wrecked slos car and broke slosses arm. they prolly had there hands in each others crotch when wreck happen
              the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

Sloss was a Punk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetcster View Post
                  Sloss was a Punk.
                  Was?

Comment

Working...
                  X