Badcobra or Sadcobra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badcobra or Sadcobra

My kid said I need his help if I'm going to post because my posts can be embarrassing?

Said for me to tell him what to write.

Remember the ass clown Badcobra? He really is Sadcobra.

Another TCS idiot that has spent probably more than 3rd world countries' GDP on that pile.

What is the average income per capita in the world?
    In 2019, the estimated average GDP per capita (PPP) of all of the countries of the world was Int $18,381.
    Just goes to show how confused he is by sticking with a dumbass 32 v 4.6. Has to run twin turbos and still isn't as quick as a single turbo 16 valve LS.
    Obviously has a mental disorder
    the victim had semen on his trousers

Here's another single turbo LS

Comment

18% loss is roughly 1600 rwhp

Comment

Originally posted by Quadroflux View Post
        Here's another single turbo LS
        Thanks for sharing. Wonder why this Mustang owner chose the LS rather than the 4.6 32v like Badcobra?

Comment

He got butthurt when I beat his fox body car back in the mid-90's and I really trounced him with my Bird. Guy turned into a fat slob and brags just like Fast Mark AKA> (10 cobra short blocks in 1 year) and thought his slobra is the fastest thing on the planet. All those slobra guys are clowns.

Comment

I watch a video of him on Youtube. He should be called Fat Cobra now, he looks like a tub of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by fast toys View Post
              I watch a video of him on Youtube. He should be called Fat Cobra now, he looks like a tub of shit.
              LOL, Fat Cobra.

Comment

My lowly, stock-engined GN runs over 425 HP @ 5000 RPM & 560 lbs of torque @ 1800 RPM at the rear wheels on the dyno - on 100 octane unleaded.
                There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Yeah I think his name is Tony. He's definitely Ford loyal and that Mustang hauls ass. It's all relative though. If you throw enough $$$ at any car, it'll haul ass.

Pretty sure he doesn't like me because he blamed me for TCStangs losing their Tire Rack sponsor. I actually didn't cause it but I know who did. That guy showed me where he copied and pasted to Tire Rack some of the racist comments on the site and asked if Tire Rack was aware they were a sponsor on a site that spewed that crap. Tire Rack obviously didn't want to be associated with them and pulled the plug. So...Tony blamed me for Tire Rack pulling the plug when it wasn't me.

I really don't care because the idiot Punch and other admins should have taken the blame by allowing that crap on their site and should have taken it down. It easy to blame someone else for your own decisions. On the other hand--that goes to show Tony's character. He was more concerned with the sponsorship than doing what was right. I didn't know what was in Tony's heart, but maybe he agreed with the racist stuff and decided to keep quiet? There's a common saying..."If you see something--say something" By not calling out the idiots on the site--that is a good indication he agreed with them.

Comment

Fat Slobra is a punk.

Comment

I remember how outraged the TCS clowns were when they lost the Tire Rack sponsor. Tony along with others blamed me. I could have stepped up and told them what actually happened, but I liked being the guy they despised and still do. Reminds me of the night Sloss broke his S-351 and was on the side of 94. I called and asked if he needed help. He asked who the hell is this? I told him and he said he didn't need help and was waiting for a tow because he thought he broke his input shaft. He said it was cool that I thought enough to ask if he needed help and he was going to tell all the guys at TCS that I offered help. I told him not to, because I wanted them to think we were at each others throat.

Comment

Working...
                      X