Fucking theives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking theives

Was packing my sister's car yesterday morning & noticed something odd with my Subie. The glove box was open. I found all 4 doors unlocked, with no signs of forced entry. My sis is that last one to drive it, which means that she didn't lock it afterward!!! Sure enough, some lowlife cocksucker had gone through the car! Fortunately, I don't leave much of value in there - but I did have my expensive binocs in the glove box & the cocksucker took those. Shit, they were nearly 500 bucks 15 yrs ago & now they're damn near a grand! And the asshole left the passenger door ajar just enough that the batt went dead. So it's been sitting there dead with a load on it for over a month & now I need to buy a new batt. Merry Christmas to me. FUCK!!
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

If these low lifes put as a much energy as they do stealing into gainful employment, they'd be rich

Comment

Yeah - no shit!
      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

I need to get one of those WiFi cams for the back driveway. I damn near made it out there with my loaded 12-gauge when the dickhead broke into my GN the other winter while it was parked in the back with a car cover on it. The siren I bought for it back in the day is illegal now, 'cause it can make people shit their pants and also cause permanent hearing damage. It woke me up @ 2AM & I ran out there with my shotgun. Just got a glimpse of the asshole running down the alley, but that was it. With one of those cams, I could program it to set an alarm on my PC or phone if it detects a person within the selected zone within the selected window of time. Buddy of mine uses a couple of 'em for nighttime wildlife videos. Of course he doesn't set up the alarm part.

Anyway - this just adds yet another reason to the already large pile of reasons why I fucking hate living in the city.

Comment

Well that sucks, sounds like it's time for a mean ass junkyard dawg to me and let it chew those phuks up.

Comment

Fhuking thieving assholes, I hate those kind of people.

Comment

Working...
            X