I'm COLD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm COLD!

Glad I'm not in Kansas City tonight watching the cold bowl. And there'll probably be a clown with his shirt off trying to look tough. Alcohol may be a factor.

Ya, I admit it. I got used to the nice fall/winter we've had so far. This crap can't end soon enough for me. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Comment

We're pussed-out due to our mild winter so far. But I still want this shit to be over soon!
      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Snowing out now WHAT?????

Comment

LOL! Shit, it'll be gone in a couple days.
          There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

12" of pure white misery coming on Sunday this week. Nothing all winter but BAM here comes spring and 15" of snow.

Comment

LOL! Yeah, that's MN for ya! On the upside - we seriously need the moisture, and the evil white shit won't hang around very long, given the forecasted temps coming up over the next week.

Comment

Looks like it's whimping out, now I see we're only supposed to get 6.8" then turn to rain, that will eat up the snow and we'll be plowing rain, LMAO!

Comment

Yeah, looks like it's gonna be a popcorn fart instead of snowmageddon.

Comment

I got 8" of snow last night, and you know what? My little single stage Toro 721 plowed the crap out of it and never bogged down once. My neighbor on the other hand had a hell of a time with his POS snow blower. LOL.

Comment

Last Sat. 85° this Sat. 35° WTF! lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X