So what did you do on this Record breaking Feb. day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what did you do on this Record breaking Feb. day

Wow, we set the all time temp Rec. for this day in Feb. at 65° eclipsing the old Rec. set back in 1896, so that a long standing Record for sure. Also it was the warmest day ever in Feb. and only the 5th time it's been in the 60's in Feb. I spent the day getting my Kia running and then went for a long walk with my Wife. Came home and cleaned the garage for the next project, putting in the 12 bolt in the Biscayne. It's been a great winter so far in 23-24. Even nicer then 80-81 when I got to go to work driving my Corvette convert.

I worked on the 26th. But my bday was today (Feb 29th), Since I only get a real bday every 4 yrs, I took the day off. Watched some racing, drank a few beers you can't see through, and smoked a few bowls.
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Well Happy belated birthday! My nephew also has a leap year b'day

Comment

Here it is March 2nd, and we hit a Rec. 74° temp today for a daily record, and the earliest 70 degree day in the year.

Comment

Yeah, this is nuts! Fired-up the GN again & heat-cycled the engine. Just need a few inches of hard rain to clean the roads & then I'll take her out for a cruise. She's probably hungry. Might be a Hellkitty or Mushtang on the menu...
          There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Working...
          X