Road Kill Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Kill Garage

The Wife and I have been watching these 2 clowns and I have not seen a bigger pair of goofs then these two with what the junk they build. Make a mess all the time, most of the cars those 2 build look like shit and they are Youtube hero's I guess. LMAO! They remind me of Mack and Myer for Hire.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.F6sZer6wYXx61xBm1HCJBgHaEK%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=643bedc9c1689cae8d6a66918525e68d8c5058918d7d8dccaa2c6acd48b09e2e&ipo=images.jpg

Yeah I occasionally catch them on Motor Trend network. They needlessly throw stuff together I like them better on engine masters.

Comment

Yeah, I also watch some of their shows on the MT channel. Usually too friggin' goofy for me to watch all the way through an episode.
      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Well I watch a show these 2 clowns had on tonight called the "Crusher Impala" that has a 598 BBC supercharged engine in it, that ran 10.95@123mph. So I had to go back to look and sure enough my pos Vortec 406 ran 10.92@120mph with no supercharger, LOL. Those guys are pathetic with the crap they build on that show.

Comment

Working...
        X