X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Z/28 out soon

Read this>
    23 Jul, 2010

2012 CAMARO Z28 - with 6.2L supercharged V8 SPOTTED AND CONFIRMED!!!

NO MORE DOUBTING THE CAMARO Z28!!!

2012 Camaro Z28 with 6.2L supercharged V8 (6AT in this model). No confirmation yet on whether this is the LS9 or LSA motor.

This Camaro Z28 was captured out testing with several other Camaros, as well as a Mustang GT500 (for comparison of course).

Seen prominently, even with the front covering is a much lower front fascia with large intakes. You can make out the shape despite the covering and it resembles the latest Transformers 3 Bumblebee Camaro front fascia. The hood cowl also looks to be more prominent than on standard Camaro.

The wheels are 20″ SP550 anodized black - 20×10 front and 20×11 rears. Wrapped in Goodyear Eagle F1 tires. The brake calipers very much resemble those from the CTS-V.

Quad exhaust (dual pipes per side) are at the rear, and the photographer described the sound from this car as “nothing short of unholy!”

Best part is, GM was courteous enough to tape the engine specs on the dash: 6.2L supercharged V8, with Auto Transmission.

Could be trouble for the ferd boys:nothomo

Awesome, competition sparks growth and again we play the one-up wars with Chevy vs. Ford. You know who wins?

US.

Bring on the competition please. I just hope they keep the Z/28 a "sport package" instead of just a +hp package.

Dan
    1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
    2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
    2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
    1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

Here are the pic's.

Comment

My brother just told me that Lupient Chev is getting a FACTORY supercharged Camaro. We will see if this is true when it comes in.

Comment

Working...
        X