What's it worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's it worth?

Starting another street rod project and am currently tearing apart a Mustang for some donor parts. It ran this morning, have video for proof, before I started tearing it to shreds (It has a TCStang sticker on it and neon lights under it!!!).

What is a 302 worth? Going to be selling it from the plenum down. Minus injectors, dist., fuel rails, throttle body. Long block I guess you could say. I have no clue what these things are worth any help would be appreciated.

I will be trying to sell the headers, flowmaster exhaust, body / body parts, possibly rear end, wheels and other things also. I think it's an '87. It's a GT, solid but has some damage in areas. Good for drag car project that's about it.
    www.twintownterrors.com

The Twin Town Terrors are now on Facebook. Like us!

It is a 87. The motor looks like it has never been cracked open. The five speed is going to be for sale also. I don't know what 87 GT five speeds are or worth. Anyone one know?
    www.twintownterrors.com

Comment

Originally posted by TwinTownTerror View Post
      Starting another street rod project and am currently tearing apart a Mustang for some donor parts. It ran this morning, have video for proof, before I started tearing it to shreds (It has a TCStang sticker on it and neon lights under it!!!).

What is a 302 worth? Going to be selling it from the plenum down. Minus injectors, dist., fuel rails, throttle body. Long block I guess you could say. I have no clue what these things are worth any help would be appreciated.

I will be trying to sell the headers, flowmaster exhaust, body / body parts, possibly rear end, wheels and other things also. I think it's an '87. It's a GT, solid but has some damage in areas. Good for drag car project that's about it.

Not sure what the engine and trans are worth but you could always burn the tcs sticker:rotfl:

I am sure one of the younger kids might be interested in it.

Comment

I've thought about it.
        www.twintownterrors.com

Comment

Working...
        X