Fall Swap Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Swap Meets

There are 2 Swap Meets coming up in October: FYI...

Oct 2nd:
    http://www.midwestswapmeet.com/

Oct 16th:
    http://www.twincitiesroadsters.com/swap-meet/

:smile tease: T-5

"Cuz the dancing dude is gone"

I will most likely go to the roadsters swap.

Comment

Let me see,watch the vikings,or go to a swap-meat?
      Drag Racing,just you,me,and the tree!!

Comment

Did anyone make the swap yesterday? Was it good or bad? I missed it but was wondering if the 'season' is over. The last few have given me that feeling...
        www.twintownterrors.com

The Twin Town Terrors are now on Facebook. Like us!

Comment

Nope did not make it.

Comment

Originally posted by TwinTownTerror View Post
            Did anyone make the swap yesterday? Was it good or bad? I missed it but was wondering if the 'season' is over. The last few have given me that feeling...
            I was there, it was a very nice day and the swappers and swappies were out in full force for the first part of the day and then it slowed down around 11:30.

I sold a bunch of stuff, not all car parts though, sometimes the odd stuff gets them to your space then they start picking through everything.

If the 16th is a nice day I would think it should be a good swap meet also?

T5

Comment

Originally posted by Titan5 View Post
              I was there, it was a very nice day and the swappers and swappies were out in full force for the first part of the day and then it slowed down around 11:30.

I sold a bunch of stuff, not all car parts though, sometimes the odd stuff gets them to your space then they start picking through everything.

If the 16th is a nice day I would think it should be a good swap meet also?

T5
              I plan on hitting the Roadsters if the weather is decent...
              www.twintownterrors.com

The Twin Town Terrors are now on Facebook. Like us!

Comment

Suppost to be in the 50's or low 60's depending on the weather gods forcast.

Comment

Don't forget about this on Sunday I think it is the last one for the year, it should be a nice day, a bit cool and the sun is suppose to be out (I hope).

:smile tease:

Comment

Originally posted by Titan5 View Post
                    Don't forget about this on Sunday I think it is the last one for the year, it should be a nice day, a bit cool and the sun is suppose to be out (I hope).

Won't be swapping but I will be there looking, Hope it's not all junk like last year.

Comment

Just got a call, The swap is all junk, not auto related.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                        Just got a call, The swap is all junk, not auto related.
                        You may have been mis-informed?

The place was packed and there was alot of pretty good stuff there, it took about 3 hours to walk the whole thing, it was on both sides of the road that goes between the 2 lots.

There was alot of junk there too but it was a good swap meet over all, I didn't see very many of those Hot Wheel and Die Cast car dealers there there was mostly regular old swap meet swappers there with their stuff.

Comment

Working...
                        X