Nordeast guy in sickbay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nordeast guy in sickbay

Dave Ulhorn is in HCMC with a broken leg and lower back fracture.He still race's the 70 Nova that his brother Charlie ran in the late 70's at Northstar and of course Central Ave.He was involved in an crash last Tuesday afternoon off old highway 8.We have pit together many times over the years and he needs a bit of good think'ns from all who care.

Originally posted by 57 300 View Post
    Dave Ulhorn is in HCMC with a broken leg and lower back fracture.He still race's the 70 Nova that his brother Charlie ran in the late 70's at Northstar and of course Central Ave.He was involved in an crash last Tuesday afternoon off old highway 8.We have pit together many times over the years and he needs a bit of good think'ns from all who care.

Sorry to hear about this, Send him our best for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Thanks Mr HP,of course my "think'ns" is and was nondenominational.:pile smile:

Comment

No kidding? That sucks. Hope he gets better soon. I know he had some issues at the ET Finals, hope they figured that out too. Tell him Matt with the red S10 says hi!

Dave is one unique individual. LOL!!!
        Last edited by Red Rocket; 10-11-2011, 08:59 PM.

Comment

"Dave is one unique individual". LOL!!! Yes,and he thanks you Matt.He will be leaving for home this after noon.Our friend Marky Bobby (Mark Fitzgibbons) will be helping him on that home front for awhile.

Comment

Good to hear Mark is helping him out! Heal fast Dave!!

Comment

Sorry to hear about Dave's wreck.

It's good to hear he's on the road to hopefully a speedy recovery.

I remember him running a Nova and pitting near him, Tim Hallberg and Jerry Heib.

Comment

How's Dave doing?

Comment

Hey Rocket,Dave's do'n OK.I saw him this last Saturday and Mrs.Rhoda was there as Mark had some stuff to deal with up North with his house.Mark will be leave'n for Pomona with Gary K. next week so who knows what the set up will be.I know he is thankful for the well wishes!

Comment

Working...
                  X