X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Swap meets

The Swap Meet at Luther Chevrolet will be on Feb 19th 2012

http://www.autoswalk.com/component/j...tml?adid=13219

The GSTA Show dates are April 14th and 15th 2012 and information is posted at this link.

http://www.gstarod-custom.com/carshow.htm

Comment

The Buick Club of America "Spring Extravaganza" Swap Meet will be May 6th

http://www.gopherstatebuick.org/meetings/

Comment

At the MN State Fair Grounds:

First Fifty Auto Parts Sale & Swap Meet

Date: May 20, 2012

Hours:
        Sunday: 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.

Admission:
        Adults $5, Children 10 & under FREE

Description:
        The First Fifty Auto Parts Sale and Swap Meet features all types of cars including, antique, collector, street rods, customs, muscle cars, imports, tuners, trucks and specialty interest vehicles.

Comment

State Fair Grounds

GMCCA Car Show & Swap Meet

Date: June 10, 2012
          Location: Machinery Hill (Streets north of Randall and south of Hoyt)

Hours:
          9 a.m. - 3 p.m.

Admission:
          Adults $5, Children 12 & under free, Show vehicles $15

Description:
          This show is sponsored by 12 area car clubs and features a unique collection of GM cars and trucks.

For more information visit www.autoswalk.com , send an email to halbertjrogers@aol.com or call (763) 350-2018 .

Comment

The MSRA Back To The 50's dates are June 20th thru the 22nd

http://www.msra.com/

Comment

The Car Craft Summer Nationals dates are July 20th thru the 22nd

http://www.familyevents.com/event/233

Comment

MN State Fair Grounds:

Midwest Fall Swap Meet & Antique Auto Show

Date: September 30, 2012

Hours:
                8 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Admission:
                Adults $5, Seniors 62 & over $2, Children 12 & under Free

Description:
                The Midwest Fall Swap Meet & Auto Show features hundreds of vendors offering automotive related items and a car corral with cars for sale. Trophies will be awarded in ten classes for show cars 1990 and older, plus one People's Choice trophy.

For more information visit www.midwestswapmeet.com or call 651-699-5997 .

Comment

State Fair Grounds:

Roadsters Swap Meet

Date: October 14, 2012

Hours:
                  6 a.m. - 3 p.m.

Admission:
                  $5 per person and swapper

Description:
                  Automotive parts, accessories and related items.

For more information visit roadsterstwincities.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Titan5 View Post
                    The Buick Club of America "Spring Extravaganza" Swap Meet will be May 6th

http://www.gopherstatebuick.org/meetings/
                    This one I will never go to again, Went last year to pregister and we were 2 minutes late and the said "get lost you are late" I thought WTF so I flipped him off and said "stick the show where the sun don't shine buddy". You can sure tell they are Buick owners:laughing smile:

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                      This one I will never go to again, Went last year to pregister and we were 2 minutes late and the said "get lost you are late" I thought WTF so I flipped him off and said "stick the show where the sun don't shine buddy". You can sure tell they are Buick owners:laughing smile:
                      Mr.HP, Mr.HP, I think you need to sit down and have a cup of coffee and a piece of pie and re-think this, your being a bit hasty in your decision here, I think you will be more open minded after you relax a bit.... :lol:

:smile tease: T5

Comment

Thanks for all the info/dates Mr. Jon!

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                          Thanks for all the info/dates Mr. Jon!
                          Anytime Brother, these are the ones that I usually go to or sell at, I like to try to sell at one of them but that doesen't always happen I do try to go to most of them just to do some picking or just looking, its fun to scrounge around in all that stuff. If I hear of any other interesting shows I will post them.

Comment

Originally posted by Titan5 View Post
                            Mr.HP, Mr.HP, I think you need to sit down and have a cup of coffee and a piece of pie and re-think this, your being a bit hasty in your decision here, I think you will be more open minded after you relax a bit.... :lol:

Nope don't thinks so. A couple of years ago we went out to buish swap but was not pre registered, so a ton of us were made to wait in the other line (like over 100 swappers) then sit there past 9 am. At 9:05 AM I told the kid "get in the truck we're going home" then what happened last year just pissed me off so no more Buish show for me. We went to the one 2 weeks later got right in at 6 am and sold a ton of shit, so it's thier loss not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                              Nope don't thinks so. A couple of years ago we went out to buish swap but was not pre registered, so a ton of us were made to wait in the other line (like over 100 swappers) then sit there past 9 am. At 9:05 AM I told the kid "get in the truck we're going home" then what happened last year just pissed me off so no more Buish show for me. We went to the one 2 weeks later got right in at 6 am and sold a ton of shit, so it's thier loss not mine.
                              I was just poking fun at you HP, (but you knew that)

I hear ya, I've been there before and I know just how you feel, alot of these groups have alot to learn about how to organize a swap meet, thay have come along way from years past but I still see there is room for improvement.

Comment

Working...
                              X