Ford reliability sinks, ouch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford reliability sinks, ouch!

Too bad about the recent press about Ford's reliability. It's a shame because they'd been rewarded with positive press since the financial crisis of '08.

When I drove my nephew's F150 Ecoboost, I thought the Sync radio controls looked 'hi-tech' (no pun intended) but were too complicated and excessive. Sounds like many of Ford's controls are one of the main reasons for the recent ratings plunge.

Each day I drive the Avalanche, I am thankful I don't have to drive an F-150. There's no comparison between how the two drive. The Chev is so much smoother with a quality and feel unmatched by the F-150.

I hope Ford figures out a way to get things back on track. I can't stand to see the numbnutz from Toyota brag about their desirability and dependability surpassing Ford.

Hey

I love driving my Falcon. Runs good, Oh wait, it's all Chevy but the body. :)

Comment

<rolls eyes>
      1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
      2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
      2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
      1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

Also, I didn't know Ford made reliable sinks, I thought they made cars. :P

Your keyboard's reliability stinks.

:)
        1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
        2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
        2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
        1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

His keyboard probably uses Motorcraft switches.

Joel
          There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

From what I have read the new sync system is causing most of Ford's bad rap, not the car or truck reliability issues.

Comment

Correct, I think the navigation systems in particular are the issue.

Ford even has a parallel park option. Yes hands free and it senses an open spot and parks it for you. Kinda creepy. What will they have in another 5-10 years?

Comment

Working...
              X