No thread about GM recalls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No thread about GM recalls?

Wow, if it were a Ford recall, this thread would have more posts than all of TCS and TCO combined!

Spring fever yet???

:)
    1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
    2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
    2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
    1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Yup, its funny, when it was toyota. everybody said this could never happen to an american car company. Curious to what fine if any they get when its over.

Comment

I have done a ton of recalls in my lifetime and if someone is dumb enough to put 40 keys on the ring and other junk too, ummm...ya it might turn off the ign. Does not matter if it's GM for or toyota I think this one is more the customers fault, what about when people text and have an accident then get killed? is it the cell phones fualt? people need to get real and be responsable for some of the stupid shit they do instead of blaming the dealer all the time.

Comment

Did GM blatantly lie about the true cause of the issue and go to great lengths to cover it up (knowing that the problem killed people) in an attempt to protect the company name, like we now know for sure that Toyota did about their unintended acceleration issue?

Joel
        Last edited by Fast One; 04-01-2014, 07:17 PM.
        There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

I'm too poor for a new enough car to be worried about any recalls.
          5.55@126
          8.67@155
          www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Dan knows how to stick a knife in the back and twist it. Actually Mr. Dan, I haven't had time to post anything lately.

Pretty stupid if they knew about it and didn't recall em. From what I read, the switches didn't meet GM's specs but somehow they went with that supplier anyway. It's sad that the people died possibly due to the switches.

Hmmm..the keys fell out of the ignition switches and turned the car off and caused the wrecks? I can picture the key falling out of the switch, because I've had cars that had worn tumblers where you could just pull the key out, but the car keeps running. I don't understand how a key can turn a switch off and then fall out??? We need Rod Serling in here to give us a clue.

Comment

No, I'm not trying to stick a knife in anyone's back, everyone has recalls of some type. Ford has had some big ones too.

I just find it funny that if it were a Ford recall you guys would be posting it from every device you own including your calculators. :)

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DNeinstadt View Post
                No, I'm not trying to stick a knife in anyone's back, everyone has recalls of some type. Ford has had some big ones too.

I just find it funny that if it were a Ford recall you guys would be posting it from every device you own including your calculators. :)

Dan
                I seen your knife, it's pretty sharp. :rotfl:

Comment

Like a rock? This can not be true cuz chevy's are the best.

Comment

How bout "like a crock"?

Comment

All kidding aside, I don't think this is gonna be good for GM. I watched it on tv today for about two hours.
                      ------------------------------------
                      Let the hating begin!

Comment

More announced?

Comment

Since you seem to really care about GM recalls, let's not forget this one. http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...AILGATE-CABLES

A pretty deadly one. I remember the fear on the faces of the staff on Good Morning America back in '04.

A terrifying day I tell ya...

Comment

Just read ford had one on their bigger trucks this week.

Comment

Makes the Corvair look safe.

Comment

Working...
                              X