X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critical Cam Event Criteria (article)

Critical Cam Event Criteria

Interesting article by David Vizard
    Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

I am sure Big Block Fiero will chime in on this as he has a project going with Vizard,
    good artical though.

Comment

I love Vizards articals and books, its the biggest reason I get Popular Hotrodding. Yet I wish he wouldn't constantly write about street/strip or budget minded motors, I want some high dollar racing tech from him.

Comment

How recent was this article written? About two months ago during a cam timing story, I helped hold all the portable flash devices during pictures but these don,t quite look like the pictures we took. I'll have to ask him where our pics got published but I think in stock car racing magazine. probably isn't on news stands yet anyway.

If you check out gofastnews.com and post in the engine technologies section, david will oftentimes respond to you and especially if you give him your feedback about his technical writings and articles. He is publicly sharing lots of very current technologies in the technical articles section. I'm in front of the camera in good stories such as this one, http://www.gofastnews.com/board/tech...ill-going.html

David has a really big surprise planned unless he decides to back out due to lack of resources but as of now its a go. I will post it up big if I get the OK.

Comment

Originally posted by big block fiero View Post
          How recent was this article written? About two months ago during a cam timing story, I helped hold all the portable flash devices during pictures but these don,t quite look like the pictures we took. I'll have to ask him where our pics got published but I think in stock car racing magazine. probably isn't on news stands yet anyway.

If you check out gofastnews.com and post in the engine technologies section, david will oftentimes respond to you and especially if you give him your feedback about his technical writings and articles. He is publicly sharing lots of very current technologies in the technical articles section. I'm in front of the camera in good stories such as this one, http://www.gofastnews.com/board/tech...ill-going.html

David has a really big surprise planned unless he decides to back out due to lack of resources but as of now its a go. I will post it up big if I get the OK.
          Thanks for the tip! I'll check it out.
          Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

Working...
          X