• Show
Clear All

• 1980 Plymouth Arrow first season 2013

Copy of DSC01690.JPG

Copy of DSC01695.JPG

394320_1800656753503_1752342738_912703_2106034067_n.jpg

DSC01647.JPG

MVC-010S.JPG
    This has been a long project but it is finished and the engine broken in somewhat. Will see how the performance is this summer. 340 15 to 1 with a real strong Ultradyne cam and ported Edelbrock heads and intake. Power-glide with an ATI converter, 4.86 rear gear, williams 35 spline stuff, I tried not to cut corners but wanted to race the car in this lifetime, have built 2 others in the meantime so I'm ready for this one!

Nice little Arrow!
    ------------------------------------
    Let the hating begin!

Comment

Sweet little ride.

Comment

To bad we're not go'n to see it around here.Nice work!

Comment

You never know

Where do the twin city racer's go to race, Cedar falls?? Brainard?? are there other tracks in MN? I've lost track. Last time I talked to
          ted Smith he said something about an 1/8 mile track, did that ever pan out?? I'm kind of spoiled in that reguard, Mid Michigan Motorplex and US 131 Motorsports park are both only a 45 minute pull from my house and at least two 1/8 milers up north about 1 hour. Well, fill me in on the tracks in MN when you have the time, it sure would be a fun trip.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffco View Post
            Where do the twin city racer's go to race, Cedar falls?? Brainard?? are there other tracks in MN? I've lost track. Last time I talked to
            ted Smith he said something about an 1/8 mile track, did that ever pan out?? I'm kind of spoiled in that reguard, Mid Michigan Motorplex and US 131 Motorsports park are both only a 45 minute pull from my house and at least two 1/8 milers up north about 1 hour. Well, fill me in on the tracks in MN when you have the time, it sure would be a fun trip.

I go to Rock Fall Wi. to race. I was at BIR for the Powercruise this year and had a blast with my 4th gen Camaro. Ted's track did take off in late 87 and I worked there as the tech guy for a few years. Ted got wierded out and ran the place into the ground. In 94 Rick Austin bought the place and has put a bunch of bucks into it inc. a new racing surface that racers really like. We had heard about othe tracks coming in but nothing pans out, too many namby pamby idiot people who say racers will ruin their towns.:dragster:

Comment

Working...
            X