Say hello to my little friend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say hello to my little friend...

Some pics of my engine at Total. Headers and a tube to connect the blower to the hat and its ready to Dyno.Should make a nice street piece...
    Attached Files

:cool:

Comment

Damn that nice.. a F2?

Comment

Yes. An F2 Procharger with a gear drive.

Comment

Damn.. details.

Comment

what kinda drag car it going in?

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
              Damn.. details.
              An F2 because it is more efficient and durable than an F3 or F4 (and can still support 1800+ hp) The gear drive because it is more efficient, way more trouble free and quieter than using a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by orange88 View Post
                I don't have a trailer (or a tow vehicle) and there are no drag strips close by, so I don't understand your question.

Comment

Big Block Mopar... Very interesting... :cool:

Comment

looks badass

Comment

Originally posted by orange88 View Post
                      he doesnt have a car yet so he asked me if we could put it in my street car shown below, it took a little twisting of my arm but I agreed that I would do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Originally posted by Morvo View Post
                        I don't have a trailer (or a tow vehicle) and there are no drag strips close by, so I don't understand your question.
                        I'm assuming from his other comments on previous posts, that every fast car is a drag car, execpt for his of course

Comment

Originally posted by Pool Boy View Post
                          I'm assuming from his other comments on previous posts, that every fast car is a drag car, execpt for his of course
                          Ironic that Orange88 doesn't consider his Camaro a drag car when its been to a drag strip... However, I'm in no position to talk because as a tyrant moderator once said "...don't brag about your car unless its there to back it up..." and truer words were never spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
                            he doesnt have a car yet so he asked me if we could put it in my street car shown below, it took a little twisting of my arm but I agreed that I would do it.
                            Its not going in a car, its going in my Chrysler mini van on Tuesday...... then I have to try and shoe horn it into my Roadrunner. Here's a deal for you Tork, if I can't make it fit, I'll trade ya. It looks to me like your corn guzzling brute works great-I can only hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Morvo View Post
                              Its not going in a car, its going in my Chrysler mini van on Tuesday...... then I have to try and shoe horn it into my Roadrunner. Here's a deal for you Tork, if I can't make it fit, I'll trade ya. It looks to me like your corn guzzling brute works great-I can only hope.
                              yeah i works pretty good, having some issues getting enough fuel volume through the nitrous plate though, wants to go lean right around 5800 rpm, made 618 wheel horse at 5700 on a 175 horse shot though, just need to get some issues worked out, but on motor it was great all the way to 7000 rpm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Working...
                              X