speedo's roll bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speedo's roll bar

hey speedo! come and get your car, and answer your damn phone! here are some pics, turned out nice but not the best fitting wolfe bar I have done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

looks good, whos painting it? hey did you ever get the cage pics I emailed you of my old car. I can send more I know all of them didnt get sent

Comment

Wolfe makes some nice stuff. Car looks sweet!
      Its nice knowing when you go the track that you dont have to worry about gettin booted.

Comment

Nice work tork, ramair is doing the paint.
        90 5.0 GT New combo
        11.84 @ 113 1.64 60' Dynoed 428hp 419tq Dyno Vid Dyno sheet

Comment

Originally posted by NewAgeOutlaw View Post
          Wolfe makes some nice stuff. Car looks sweet!
          Its nice knowing when you go the track that you dont have to worry about gettin booted.
          yes they do make nice stuff but this cage had some issues, the one swing out was coped at the wrong angle and there was hella gap, and they dont leave enough material to re cope because it is supposed to fit, also the bottom of the main hoop had major gapage that I had to fill, also there dies must be getting worn out, or they had a new guy bending, or it was a bar made early on a monday or late on a friday, because the tubes are flattened out on the outside of the radius's, looks like the tube slipped in the die as it was being bent, not a big deal but for the price of these bars from Wolfe I should think it is going to come perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
            yes they do make nice stuff but this cage had some issues, the one swing out was coped at the wrong angle and there was hella gap, and they dont leave enough material to re cope because it is supposed to fit, also the bottom of the main hoop had major gapage that I had to fill, also there dies must be getting worn out, or they had a new guy bending, or it was a bar made early on a monday or late on a friday, because the tubes are flattened out on the outside of the radius's, looks like the tube slipped in the die as it was being bent, not a big deal but for the price of these bars from Wolfe I should think it is going to come perfect.
            Its been my experience that it doesn't matter what you spend on any aftermarket performance parts, nothing ever fits. Nice job at making it work Tork.

Comment

Looks like nice work tork, thanks for making it work..

YEA I was sleepen...., will be out soon.

ramairws6 is doing the paint and interior work.. I wouldn't trust anyone else...

what color should i paint it.....

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post

what color should i paint it.....
                Hot pink:lol:

Comment

I would either paint it black or maybe the exterior color of your car?

Comment

Originally posted by Pool Boy View Post
                    I would either paint it black or maybe the exterior color of your car?
                    exterior color is always a good eye catcher but if you want it less noticeable I would go black

Comment

I vote either black or a lighter graphite to match the interior panels.

Comment

Originally posted by ReRod View Post
                        I vote either black or a lighter graphite to match the interior panels.
                        yeah that lighter graphite might look nice too!

Comment

Ya, me and Speedo threw the exterior color around and just thought it would be too much green. I gave him the idea on the Graphite awhile back and he wasn't too sure either. I think we were leaning toward Semi-gloss black this afternoon but who knows!? Traver
                          2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
                            Ya, me and Speedo threw the exterior color around and just thought it would be too much green. I gave him the idea on the Graphite awhile back and he wasn't too sure either. I think we were leaning toward Semi-gloss black this afternoon but who knows!? Traver
                            you can never go wrong with the black IMO, its a safe color

Comment

^^^That's kind've where we ended up. It's up to him as long as he doesn't change his mind after it's painted!
                              2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Working...
                              X