Fastkeens PROject

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastkeens PROject

I commented about it so I may as live through him and make a build thread since I am the project manager.

Ok sometime in the Fall of 08 he had a vibration, and not the good ones either.

So after trying a new clutch turns out its the bearings. Lasted pretty long for a boosted stock bottom end with 160K.

So after tossing some new combos around he got this little beauty from Disco.
    360 Dart block
    Victor Jr heads
    Eagle internals
    Sheet metal intake
    New Vortech SI trim.

[quote=speedo;29316]I commented about it so I may as live through him and make a build thread since I am the project manager.

Ok sometime in the Fall of 08 he had a vibration, and not the good ones either.

So after trying a new clutch turns out its the bearings. Lasted pretty long for a boosted stock bottom end with 160K.

Comment

360 Dart block
      Victor Jr heads
      Eagle internals
      Sheet metal intake
      New Vortech SI trim.

[/quote]

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
        360 Dart block
        Victor Jr heads
        Eagle internals
        Solid roller
        Sheet metal intake
        New Vortech SI trim.

That combo came out of this car which was purchased by Bill O and the car recently went 8.10's last year at BIR show and go.

Comment

That combo came out of this car which was purchased by Bill O and the car recently went 8.10's last year at BIR show and go.

Comment

He sold the T56 setup and then found a AOD trans for it and also a 4r70W after much debate the 4r70 is going in.

Then a BUNCH of Racecraft front suspension Items were purchased along with a airbag delete wheel kit.

Versa fuel, fuel system and a sumped tank where needed

Comment

Then something had to be done about this.......

So everything was gutted cleaned and some holes were patched.

I give fastkeen allot credit for his body work, and he even painted it himself and it came out pretty nice.

Comment

Right now the front suspension is in and its back on all fours. He is starting the wiring and then as soon as the wolfe cage arrives it will more than likely will be in Torkflight's shop after xmas at some point.

It would of probably been done by know but fastkeen started a new hobby that has taken most of his time.

Comment

looks awsome guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

This will definitely be a good project to follow

Comment

That should go pretty good

Comment

Finally an update! Damn this thing is more top secret then me and what goes on over at the Traver shop....................:roll_lol:
                        2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
                          Finally an update! Damn this thing is more top secret then me and what goes on over at the Traver shop....................:roll_lol:
                          Sweet!!
                          2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
                            Finally an update! Damn this thing is more top secret then me and what goes on over at the Traver shop
                            Nothing is that top secret, I don't think the guy who owns the shop knows whats next.

I will have to get some pics up of the Mustang on all fours

Like I said I am sure it would of been done by now but..........you know fastkeen and his new hobby...................................

Comment

Some more done and some parts to have installed

4R70W trans with FB manual VB with Trans brake

Racecraft cc plates

Strange Struts
                              Racecraft K-member and manual rack

Wolfe 10pt cage
                              90 5.0 GT New combo
                              11.84 @ 113 1.64 60' Dynoed 428hp 419tq Dyno Vid Dyno sheet

Comment

Working...
                              X