Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress

My car is going in to TNT next month to get a bunch of work done. 12 pt roll cage, some tin work, 3.5 inch exhaust ect. Its been in several times already but i can only do a little at a time. Ill post some pictures once its in the shop.
    5.55@126
    8.67@155
    www.tntraceshop.com

Originally posted by shagwag View Post
    My car is going in to TNT next month to get a bunch of work done. 12 pt roll cage, some tin work, 3.5 inch exhaust ect. Its been in several times already but i can only do a little at a time. Ill post some pictures once its in the shop.
    I see there is going to be another fast wagon this year, Cannot wait to see this one at the track for some 10 sec. action or quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by shagwag View Post
      I have looked at a lot of tnt stuff, nice work definatly, but if you ever want the same quality but better looking welds at a much cheaper price let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
        I have looked at a lot of tnt stuff, nice work definatly, but if you ever want the same quality but better looking welds at a much cheaper price let me know.
        ^^ I would tend to agree, Tork does awesome work and at a great price. Usually these 2 things don't go togeter in the same sentence......
        2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

I have seen said mopar at BIR very nice work.

Comment

:lol smash:

Comment

That's pretty funny.

I can't weld worth a shit.

In fact--I haven't welded anything since HS back in '72

Comment

Almost forgot to mention that shagwag gets a killer employee discount at TNT. ;-)

Comment

All this snow is making it hard to get my car out of the garage and up to the shop. My trans will be done this coming week and the motor is going to TNT today. I have always run skinny ralleys on the front and big ralleys on the back but to save a ton of weight I picked up a used set of drag lites. I will dig the car out this week and get it to TNT for some pics this week, weather permiting.
                  5.55@126
                  8.67@155
                  www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

I got my car out of storage last saturday right before the snowstorm hit, I have been working on it here and there all week, its great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

I got my car out of storage last saturday right before the snowstorm hit, I have been working on it here and there all week, its great.
                      Nice. I have a 1 car not heated or insulated garage so its rare that I ever touch it when its cold out
                      5.55@126
                      8.67@155
                      www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

May is comin quick !!! git r dun

Comment

Im trying! I got a lot done saturday
                          5.55@126
                          8.67@155
                          www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

WTF are you doing posting, Danny Boy? Get to work!

Comment

Originally posted by 5-door View Post
                              WTF are you doing posting, Danny Boy? Get to work!
                              You act like some kind of bossdance I think he is on his lunch breakdance

Comment

Working...
                              X