94 Z/28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 Z/28

So I got the wife a new toy recently 94 Z/28 and have been putting parts on it.

New wheels and tires, New exhaust (flowmaster sounded like chit), Found new seats and fixed a whole bunck of other stuff. Did I say it has 6spd?. I will try to post up some pics of the new car. I will be taking this to the the powercruise next month at BIR.

That car is pretty clean.

I hear there's a guy with a certain black trans am that wants a shot at that z. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
      That car is pretty clean.

I hear there's a guy with a certain black trans am that wants a shot at that z. lol
      I think it's a formula, Clean car though for being driven every winter since 2001

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
        So I got the wife a new toy recently 94 Z/28 and have been putting parts on it.

New wheels and tires, New exhaust (flowmaster sounded like chit), Found new seats and fixed a whole bunck of other stuff. Did I say it has 6spd?. I will try to post up some pics of the new car. I will be taking this to the the powercruise next month at BIR.
        You should have bought a Mustang for you're wife.:rlol:

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetcster View Post
          You should have bought a Mustang for you're wife.:rlol:
          Now that theres funny, I just got done waxing the old Z, Looks much better now. I used some stuff called NXT wax. Pretty good stuff for $16. I am sure ziano is good stuff but none of the stores carry it.

Comment

It was just a new way of thinking.

Comment

Working...
            X