12.5 on Corn...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12.5 on Corn...

Took a little trip to Sioux Falls SD for a wedding this weekend so i figured what a great chance to get some break in miles on the bird. Thing ran like a dream with no issues. Put a little over 400 miles on with about a estimated 13 miles to the gallon. Foot wasn't too hard on it all weekend so i figured what better time to figure out the milage! I'm happy with the outcome since its about the same as driving my HD Chevy. For anyone that doesn't know it's a 445 736/646 running on E85 and the ice cold air was on the whole trip.....
    2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Thats awsome!
    90 5.0 GT New combo
    11.84 @ 113 1.64 60' Dynoed 428hp 419tq Dyno Vid Dyno sheet

Comment

Nice! My wagons gets about 7-8mpg and my 3/4 ton suburban also gets about 8.
      5.55@126
      8.67@155
      www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Cool, my turd hc 346 gets 19 w a 6 speed

Comment

Those are nice numbers Ramair especially with the power you're making and in comfort. I guess that's why it's hard for me to change anything on mine because 20 mpg between towns and other activities is hard to give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
            Those are nice numbers Ramair especially with the power you're making and in comfort. I guess that's why it's hard for me to change anything on mine because 20 mpg between towns and other activities is hard to give up.
            Why thank you........thank you very much sirs!!:lol2:

Comment

Did you race the car yet?

Comment

Nope, just have not had any time this year. The way the weather has been lately it still makes me want to run it though!!

Comment

Working...
                X