Ok, here is my project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, here is my project

1960 Falcon, drive train is all Chevy. rear wheel wells were butchered when I got it. Picked up some front fenders from junkyard and the neighbor and I cut the wheel lips out and fixed the rears and then he welded in tin inside the wells to seal them up. I need to try my hand at body work now. The body lines off the fenders lined up pretty good but on the front sides it's a little off.
    Need to rewire the whole car and then start on the inside too. Made some door panels but now that they are in I dont care for them. ΒΌ" board is a little to thick. Front seats are out of a Chevelle and need need to be redone too. T-10 4speed was made into a crash box so I'd like to pull it and see if I can change it back. 355 motor seems pretty strong. No headers yet so that will be added to the list. Running ram horns now and was thinking the block hugger headers that center dump may fit outwise it may get wheel well headers.
    If any of you see it on the road it will probably still be black for a couple years yet, might run 10" wide silver prism mylar down the center of the car in the body lines just to get the old school look. That stuff is only good for about 5yrs anyway.
    Car has home made ladder bars and 456 gears. Would like to make it more streetable and drop to 323's or something like that. Anyway here are a few pictures. First is the way I got it:

Last edited by tcat55371; 01-11-2012, 05:07 AM. Reason: .

Car is cool, Needs a tunnel ram though stickin' through the hood.

Comment

Yeah

I agree. It had a hood scoop bolted to the hood but I didnt care for it. I picked up a hood off a Futura and it's to short. Going to cut the center out and then weld it into the hood thats on it now. It will have the chrome Futura piece in front then.

Comment

That is a sweet little ride

Comment

Awsome looking car!
          90 5.0 GT New combo
          11.84 @ 113 1.64 60' Dynoed 428hp 419tq Dyno Vid Dyno sheet

Comment

Well

My neighbor does really good welding and fabing so that helps alot. :)

Comment

I like vent windows

Comment

Working...
              X