New Toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Toy

Some of you mave have seen it around. I just bought it from Route 65 Classics and got a pretty good deal on it, guess they wanted to get rid of it. Nice people to work with too. Kept the Falcon gasser so far, may put it up for sale, will see. Car has some rocker rust issues I need to get taken care of but it goes along pretty good for a big old boat.

1964 Chrysler 300 with the 413 crossram setup

Will be up at the Princeton car show Saturday if anyone is going

John
    Attached Files

Cool ride.

A friend of mine has a very similar car. It is the same color, but a 4 door.

It also has a 413 and a 4 speed and has been documented to be a one of one built car.

http://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/f...k/viewall.html
    Last edited by HAULNSS; 05-18-2012, 01:40 PM. Reason: Added link
    www.NorthstarDetailSupply.com
    Green four door Chevy

Comment

Cool

Like to find the old owner of this one I just got and find out more about it.
      Now I have 2 cars to work on which means nothing will get done. lol

john
      Last edited by tcat55371; 05-18-2012, 09:18 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Nice old Mopar.
        Back about 1968-69, my mom drove a 61 Dodge Pioneer
        that had a 383, push button auto--that had a cross ram
        set-up on it.

She had fun with it. I remember sitting at stop lights and reving
        it up in neutral and them pushing (1) and smoking the tires. She surprised
        a lot of young car guys who thought they had fast cars.

Comment

Thats funny, I just saw one in a junkyard in Gordonsville Mn today, this yard has a ton of old iron in it,I may run down and look at a coronet they have tomorrow.

Comment

Cool car! I've always liked those cars.
            ------------------------------------
            Let the hating begin!

Comment

Nice! Those pics brought me back a few years. One of my older cousins-in-law has always been a Mopar guy. 'Cousin Fritz' used to be a hot-rodder - although now that he's an old fart, he drives a minivan. He used to drive a 1963 300J. When I was young, he'd take me for rides at family get-to-togethers - and he wasn't shy about getting into those dual quads. The top-end on that thing was amazing! A few years later, he bought a Belvedere with a 426. Going for a ride with Fritz was something I always looked forward to as a kid!

Joel
              Last edited by Fast One; 05-22-2012, 08:12 PM.
              There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by HAULNSS View Post
                Cool ride.

A friend of mine has a very similar car. It is the same color, but a 4 door.

It also has a 413 and a 4 speed and has been documented to be a one of one built car.

http://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/f...k/viewall.html
                I looked at that car a long time ago when he had it at the North Saint Paul show. Rare as hens teeth. It looked to be the real deal at that time.There was nothing that looked fake. And I took him at his word. Seems I was right.
                Drag Racing,just you,me,and the tree!!

Comment

Working...
                X