A REAL Firebird.....Literally!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A REAL Firebird.....Literally!!

I have a 1968 Pontiac Firebird Ive owned since 1976... To say its a survivor is an understatement, 2 divorces, several girlfriends, 1 bad accident, and My mother who did everything to arm twist Me into getting rid of it because in her words "you don't need no sports car, you just need a plain car."

But the worst has been the latest issue,.... On January 7th, 2010, it was a total loss while stored in a attached garage when the house was set on fire by the ex-husband of a woman I was housesitting for. The only thing that survived was one rear tire. Call Me crazy but I took it as a sign that somehow My firebird didn't surrender, So I shouldn't ether so 2 weeks later I bought the first part,- 16 gauge red wire to start building the back harness from Ax-Man Surplus....And so the rebuild began,..

Since then Ive had to move the car a number of times,.... but right now I'm working on it outside In the yard of a good friend.

... I'll be posting pics later!!

Hi Willie, you should have asked your mom "what's a plain car? is that something you fly?"
    Glad to see you here on the site. By all means post up those pictures for us.

Comment

welcome to the site.

Comment

Working...
      X