New Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Project

My new project ride. 41 Willys kit car. Yeah, I still have the Falcon. :)
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

OMG dude, that's my dream Hot Rod car. Let's trailer that beauty to the Melt Down Drags in a few weeks to put it in the car show. I will tow you out there for sure, you just pay for gas.

Comment

Wish I could, first week back to work after being out 3 weeks unpaid. My dog had ACL surgery and now him and I are working on getting him moving again. I paid to much for the car now that I have had a couple weeks to tinker on it. The body is sitting on a s10 4x4 blazer frame and I don't know the year. I can't find any markings on it. Kinda looks somewhere around 94. Thats what they aligned the front end to anyway. Fixed the ac and some other issues but have more to go. First and last time I buy a car without going and seeing it first. Got it from Dearborn MI. I offered alot less then they were asking and they took it right away. I should have known. I've always wanted a Willys too so I'm ok with it now. It's a 350 crate motor with a 700R4 trans.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Going to try and make it to Lookout Bar car show today at noon

Comment

Hey, you still around? We need to get together for Back To The 50's dude. PM me.

Comment

Working...
          X