Aeromotive Fuel filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aeromotive Fuel filter

I am redoing my fuel line and fuel filter. My question is, how is the Aeromotive fuel filter? Just wondering if they are good or if there is another brand I should look at.

Here is what I am looking at buying;
    http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku

I've got one that is very similar and new in the box. It is SX performance. I'm not sure what filter element I currently have for it or what would be best for you. Let me know if you are interested. You can take a look & we'll come up with a fair price.

Todd

Comment

Worked good for my car. Look nice too.

Comment

Originally posted by 96HawkCnvt View Post
        I've got one that is very similar and new in the box. It is SX performance. I'm not sure what filter element I currently have for it or what would be best for you. Let me know if you are interested. You can take a look & we'll come up with a fair price.

Todd
        Cool.

Could you check on the filter element for me Todd? I swear I will make it to your office! lol

Comment

I can see what I have for filter elements when I get home. I did find a picture of the one in my Camaro. The new one is a different color but same filter. In this picture it is attached to the pump.

Todd
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X