441 Build/Guess My Dyno #'S Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 441 Build/Guess My Dyno #'S Please!

Gotcha Speedo! He!He!He! Don't tell me you weren't pissed when you seen that thread topic?! I just couldn't resist.:lol:
    2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

300hp 340tq

Comment

Not satisfied with the 427?

Comment

Never satisfied with anything! That's just me, always has been.

Comment

So, your dropping in a 441? What you doing with the 427?

Comment

Ya, 427's been gone for awhile now. 441 is the plan. Still waiting on my crank and then it's time for assembly. Traver

Comment

11ty billion rwhp/ infinity rwtq

Comment

Man, I think you might be right in the ballpark Rerod!

Comment

damn.....alot

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
                    Gotcha Speedo! He!He!He! Don't tell me you weren't pissed when you seen that thread topic?! I just couldn't resist.:lol:
                    lets get some specs, cam? flow numbers? bore and stroke? what are you building? hard to guess when all we have to go on is 427 cubic inch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
                      lets get some specs, cam? flow numbers? bore and stroke? what are you building? hard to guess when all we have to go on is 427 cubic inch.
                      yeah I thought it was a Ford motor for **** sakes

Comment

Tork........this was just a joke for Speedo because threads like this make him furious because of the obvious. I really don't need anyone to guess the numbers but if you want to by all means go ahead. It will be a 441 smallblock all alluminum based off of the LS7 platform. Bore will be 4.125 and stroke will be 4.125 with 6.125 rods. Compression will be shooting for is 11.6-12.0. Ported LS7 heads and intake. I will also be running 2" racing headers with 3 1/2 inch collectors. 100MM throttlebody and MAF as you guys have seen from the other post. I'm not going to even post what I think it will be or even what were shooting for. I will be crank dynoing it first and at the same time I will be trying 3 different cams out and picking the best one. First I will use the QM600 that was in my 427, next we will try a cam that I have been working on, and then one my buddy Doug Rippie wants to try. After this I will put it back in and we will retune it on the Chassis dyno. Have at it!

Comment

Tork........this was just a joke for Speedo because threads like this make him furious because of the obvious. I really don't need anyone to guess the numbers but if you want to by all means go ahead. It will be a 441 smallblock all alluminum based off of the LS7 platform. Bore will be 4.125 and stroke will be 4.125 with 6.125 rods. Compression will be shooting for is 11.6-12.0. Ported LS7 heads and intake. I will also be running 2" racing headers with 3 1/2 inch collectors. 100MM throttlebody and MAF as you guys have seen from the other post. I'm not going to even post what I think it will be or even what were shooting for. I will be crank dynoing it first and at the same time I will be trying 3 different cams out and picking the best one. First I will use the QM600 that was in my 427, next we will try a cam that I have been working on, and then one my buddy Doug Rippie wants to try. After this I will put it back in and we will retune it on the Chassis dyno. Have at it!
                          sounds good, have you ever thought about getting a custom grind cam? Some good guys would be Jay Allen at camshaft innovations or Ed Curtis at flowtech induction, just a thought

Comment

From what I have seen, guys have been getting 550-600 at the wheels.

Comment

I have studied all your specs and crunched a few numbers here, I keep coming up with the same conclusion, not sure why, but what I came up with is a very nice running very powerful motor that will probably run some great times should you be able to hook it up, although the thing that is confusing me is that no matter how I look at it, the horsepower I am coming up with is................................................ .......

No where near enough to beat me!!!!:bwahaha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Working...
                              X