No announcement yet.

441 Build/Guess My Dyno #'S Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New numbers to compare. I thru a new intake on this summer and gained a little bit. The peak numbers weren't the best but the midrange wasn't too shabby gaining a respectable 22/20 rwt/rwh. I'm happy with the litte gain cause every little bit helps! http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...6-21210820.jpg
    2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

• and at this point how much more did it cost for 20 rwhp?

Comment

• Go back in post #121 click edit and add the bracket "[" back to the front.
        "["IMG]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh218/formula502003/2010-06-21210820.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by old vette dog View Post
          and at this point how much more did it cost for 20 rwhp?
          Notta, zilch, double goose egg!! Other then my time i spent nothing. I resold all my other stuff and actually came out on top.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorpner View Post
            Go back in post #121 click edit and add the bracket "[" back to the front.
            "["IMG]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh218/formula502003/2010-06-21210820.jpg[/IMG]
            I actually tried this already and something got fubared when i tried posting it up. I actually had to get administration to delete some crap that got flubbed up. I can try again though??

Comment

• Well, it's up there twice already. lol
              Nice numbers though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorpner View Post
                Well, it's up there twice already. lol
                Nice numbers though.
                Ya, sucks we can't edit anything around here. People do screw up every now and then!

Comment

• I didn't know what you were talking about because I used to be able to edit mine, but now I see I can't anymore either?

Edit: Oh, wait I can on this one but can't on my previous ones. Must be some kind of time delay or something?

Here:
                  The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 5 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message.

Comment

• I will have the Admin take a look at it in the morning. Did not know there was that short of a time limit.

Comment

• You can now edit your post one full day, Some sections are still restricted due to the way the owner set it up that way.

Any other requests, Just ask and we will try to help.

TCO Administration

Comment

• Cool, Thank you.

Comment

• so ramair, we going to have some fun out on the county road here pretty quick? I am about to start pulling this motor out and it sure would be fun to fuck around with you and maybe chucks car before I tear it down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

• Originally posted by torkflight View Post
                            so ramair, we going to have some fun out on the county road here pretty quick? I am about to start pulling this motor out and it sure would be fun to fuck around with you and maybe chucks car before I tear it down.
                            lmk guys and Ill try and hang w a stick car

Comment

• Chucks car is done!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by speedo View Post
                                Chucks car is done!!!

Ya, Chucks car don't seem any faster then last year?? We gots to rethink some things............. :funny shit:

Comment

Working...
                                X