70/30 or 90/10 struts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70/30 or 90/10 struts?

What's evryone running for front suspension? I'm going to try out some new struts this year for my 04 cobra and wanted to know what you guys thought would be a better set up.
    Thanks, Mark

Why not get adjustable?

Comment

Originally posted by NewAgeOutlaw View Post
      What's evryone running for front suspension? I'm going to try out some new struts this year for my 04 cobra and wanted to know what you guys thought would be a better set up.
      Thanks, Mark
      I had 70/30 so they were decent on the street, pulled the tires off the ground on a 91 GT, also had eibach drag springs

Comment

I used to run 90/10's then I found with some trial and experimentation that 70/30's worked the best but all cars react differant. I know 98 cobra s/c has some sort of racing setup on his cobra. Joe are you out there?

Comment

Adjustable shocks cost too much. I'm looking for something that will get the job done without breaking the budget.

Comment

If it is more of a street car I would go with the 70/30. It is hard to tell what the car will want until you watch a few good/consistent launches.

Comment

90/10's work fine on the street. 70/30's didn't do crap for me.

Comment

Being its a heavy car with no power Id say go with the 90/10's JK man

I think though maybe w a heavier car that it will help get the nose up w 90/10's beign you dont street race and your goal Im assuming is good times at the strip

Comment

I have a set of tokico adjustable's...... 5 settings....... nothing that fancy really, and I don't like the dial switch, it don't even make a click noise or nothin'.......

Comment

I use 90/10's in mine. Works fine when driving on the street and great at the track!

Comment

The Tokico's would be cool, I heard they're bad ass but I dont wanna pay $360 + for a set of struts

The lakewoods seem more in the price range I'm looking for at $99 a piece. Any of you guys that that run the 90/10's are they on your DD?

Comment

Working...
                      X