Nitrogen Assisted Nitrous Oxide NANO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitrogen Assisted Nitrous Oxide NANO

Just wondering if anyone has tried a system like this, any info good or bad? Maybe this is old news but I was just curious.
    http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.628522/sc.11/.f

Maintains perfect bottle pressure at all times
    Utilizes the entire contents of your nitrous bottle!
    25% additional down track horsepower
    Instantly on - ready to use
    Installs in less than 30 minutes

Originally posted by jollywrencher View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has tried a system like this, any info good or bad? Maybe this is old news but I was just curious.
    http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.628522/sc.11/.f

Maintains perfect bottle pressure at all times
    Utilizes the entire contents of your nitrous bottle!
    25% additional down track horsepower
    Instantly on - ready to use
    Installs in less than 30 minutes

Waterbug runs one..

Comment

What do you want to know?

Some advice, unscrew the nano from the n20 bottle when refilling.. Apparantly, I damaged the regulator during a refill so the pressure jumped up to 1400 psi during a run which you can imagine what that did.. Im blaming that for my nasty backfire.

Also, if you want to dial in the N20 dead on but still a safe A/F, make sure you have a shit load of jets as all the charts you looked at before to get the shot sizes right are not accurate anymore..
      I still use what is recommended but just either up the fuel jet or loewr the N20 jet by a 25 shot and it comes out to ~10.5 AF.

Comment

I thought I read off their site that you should start with a 20% smaller N2O jet and that will get you close, then tune from there. Do you feel its a better way to go economically in the long run or is it about even after filling the nitrogen tank? How often or how many bottles can you go thru before you have to fill that tank?

I don't claim to be a nitrous expert but just curious about this.

Comment

Well, I know that I have completely emptied out the N20 bottle before the NANO went out.. This whole year kind of sucked for me as I am only on my 2nd bottle the whole damn year.

I get the NANO filled up at the dive shop, it costs like 5 bucks is what they charged me.

You can do either or.. Take 20% out of the n20 or add 20% to the fuel. Either way will get you ball park. I did both and my AF were the same around ~10.5, only thing I had a bit more power obviously when I upped the fuel side.

I want to tell speedo that I ran a 100 shot (but its really a 125 shot) and beat is ET while he was on a 150 shot. LOL

here is the way i have mine.

Comment

Well well my junk is slow..... so that is my only excuse.

Hey you know you really shouldn't run your bottle at 1300psi, it a bit high but nothing to flip your lid over.

Wait......What?

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
              Well well my junk is slow..... so that is my only excuse.

Hey you know you really shouldn't run your bottle at 1300psi, it a bit high but nothing to flip your lid over.

Wait......What?

LOL... I didnt flip a lid, I blew a hood!! I have no lid.

You know im just giving you shit.. lol :nx:

Comment

oh oh i think the impala needs one of those :):nos_smile:

Comment

Working...
                X