• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    I said that for pure comic value. lol
    Accomplished

Comment

Who you calling son? Dink
      I didn't even talk to the kid. Brian (Swoopin) talked to him. I would have to talked to him after but he took a left instead of right. Brian pulled the kid over from the road, it wasn't like he was hanging out with us.
      No but he still told the kid its just a 350 with a cam, thats weak sauce

Comment

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
        No but he still told the kid its just a 350 with a cam, thats weak sauce
        If the kid the kid knew what an Ls1 was he would have realized how bad ass they are and won't have raced anyway.

What till I make a thread about how how I killed your gardner snake.

Comment

If the kid the kid knew what an Ls1 was he would have realized how bad ass they are and won't have raced anyway.

What till I make a thread about how how I killed your gardner snake.
          hes out of your league

Comment

Originally posted by slow35th View Post
            hes out of your league
            I know hes not in my league. He sucks. lol

Comment

, youve been reading the havlac book again huh
              Originally posted by Scooter dude
              Mike Havelak is a wise man.
              Now I know what you mean Ryan. At first I was like what? No, I do not read his books, they have multiple typos. lol

Comment

Now I know what you mean Ryan. At first I was like what? No, I do not read his books, they have multiple typos. lol
                Mike is good shit, but his 200 shot pills are always 150 pills:lol:

Comment

I thought I would post my first kill story with the Ls1 in my T56. With this race, I was untuned and had 2.73 with my t 56. Can you say 69mph in 1st and 101mph in 2nd at 6.8k? :rotfl:

So heres the story. Me, Repo and a bunch of our friends are sitting at Wright Tire (I think thats the name) hanging out. Its the tire shop right next to McDonalds on Main street and Hwy 10 in Anoka. So we are sitting there and a silver Saleen (99-04) drives by. Brians (repo) says "Go get him!". I said, "maybe later". Keep in mind I am still nervous about racing off the track because I just got the car on the road. So the Saleen comes back around. Repo flags him down and asks if he wants to race.The kid says no. Brians says, "You want to race that Trans Am?(points to my 87)" Right away the kid says "yea, I'll race that car." You think my car is slow because its an 87 and has some paint flaws?Okay, now its on. Apperently Brian told the kid I had a 350 with a cam.:lol: I walk over to my car and start it. Brian told me that when I started my car the kids jaw dropped.

On to the race. I asked the kid if wanted to go from 30, 35, 40. He said 40. We headed towards Rasemy on hwy 10. He honks three times. I put at least 4 cars on him before I went into second. I fvked his shit up. We went another time after that, same result. We turn around at Sunset Blvd (Holiday) and head back. The kid didn't even come back to the parking lot to where we were parked. It was sweet. I pulled into Wright Tire and Brian said, "What did you do to him? He didn't even come back into the parking lot to talk to us." lol I said, "I smoked his ass."

Sorry for the long post.

Why you no tell me you were out playing..

Comment

Mike is good shit
                    This is true. He told me reverse split cams suck and are a waste of time. He changed his tune when I whipped Ambers car.

Comment

This is true. He told me reverse split cams suck and are a waste of time. He changed his tune when I whipped Ambers car.
                      That car never impressed me even with 200 shot I know of a certain N/A car that ran even with it from a dig.

Comment

Comment

I ran her from a 5 mph roll w me NA and her on the spray and I completly demoished her. BTW I have a revearse split cam too. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Fotoboy View Post
                            I ran her from a 5 mph roll w me NA and her on the spray and I completly demoished her. BTW I have a revearse split cam too. hehe
                            Reverse splits FTW!

Comment

yay

Comment

yay
                                Yay for NA!

Comment

Working...
                                X