• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
    Cobra must have been running on 7 cylinders LOL
    Cobras tend to do that. POS Fords.

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
      Damn you lucky Zman I haven't got to dig race a cobra yet. I hit 2 this year at stoplights and one was even out in the boonedocks later at night and NOTHEN...

The ones I meet must be going for gas mileage.
      I ran across another one at a Hopkins car show a while back. He was sitting there with a Hi-Tech dyno sheet of over 500 rwhp....Kenne-Bell, etc. When he left I followed him. lol (of course 602hp was riding along).

He went west on 7 and I pulled along side and nailed it at about a 20 mph roll. We immediately pulled away by a couple carlengths and I could hear him coming. I missed 3rd but eased it back into 3rd and got back on it. He got in front of me by about 1 1/2 cars and you could tell he was revving the piss out of it. It started popping and smoking kinda like valve float. lol. I pulled along side of him and motioned to go from a slow roll again and he wanted no part of it.

We followed him back into a residential area and he ended up going behind a school. We went straight instead of turning in behind him and made a u-turn thinking he was done for the day. As we turned around, he came back to the road he had just turned off of. He pulled behind me and I came to a stop waiting for him to pull along side for another "go at it". He wanted no part of it. The only thing I can think happened is either he was surprised at how the SS ran and didnt want any more or he had wounded his 500+ rwhp Hi-Tech tuned monster or both. lol

Of course...this is all fictional because N/A LS1's can't compete with Cobras with big dyno numbers (especially tuned by Hi-Tech) and we all know that street racing is illegal.

Comment

Cobra must have been running on 7 cylinders LOL
        Either that or the blower belt was slipping. That's another common one I hear every other weekend. :shitsweak:

Comment

Originally posted by Typhoon View Post
          Either that or the blower belt was slipping. That's another common one I hear every other weekend. :shitsweak:
          I have never once had belt slip then I again I never make excuses, heres a gauge you need to get Mr turbo boy LOL J/K But i had too

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
            I ran across another one at a Hopkins car show a while back. He was sitting there with a Hi-Tech dyno sheet of over 500 rwhp....Kenne-Bell, etc. When he left I followed him. lol (of course 602hp was riding along).

He went west on 7 and I pulled along side and nailed it at about a 20 mph roll. We immediately pulled away by a couple carlengths and I could hear him coming. I missed 3rd but eased it back into 3rd and got back on it. He got in front of me by about 1 1/2 cars and you could tell he was revving the piss out of it. It started popping and smoking kinda like valve float. lol. I pulled along side of him and motioned to go from a slow roll again and he wanted no part of it.

We followed him back into a residential area and he ended up going behind a school. We went straight instead of turning in behind him and made a u-turn thinking he was done for the day. As we turned around, he came back to the road he had just turned off of. He pulled behind me and I came to a stop waiting for him to pull along side for another "go at it". He wanted no part of it. The only thing I can think happened is either he was surprised at how the SS ran and didnt want any more or he had wounded his 500+ rwhp Hi-Tech tuned monster or both. lol

Of course...this is all fictional because N/A LS1's can't compete with Cobras with big dyno numbers (especially tuned by Hi-Tech) and we all know that street racing is illegal.
            Seems to me that there were some flames and smoke coming from the back of that cobra at least that's what the video shows and No he didn't want any more. Wonder if he was the guy who did that burnout in the parking lot that night.

Comment

I have never once had belt slip then I again I never make excuses, heres a gauge you need to get Mr turbo boy LOL J/K But i had too

That's a classic Ryan and I would let the orange miget back on here but he
              wanted to be deleted as we [or maybe I] picked on him too much. I really don't want to hurt his itty bitty feelings but what did he have like 300 pages of excuses on tcs or something like that.
              Last edited by MR.hp; 08-22-2008, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Yes and thats why this was invented LOL

Comment

Yes and thats why this was invented LOL
                  Available only at Menards:rlol:

Comment

Ha! Nice gauge. I don't have one of those in the Ty though. No excuses, just hook. Frum dig???

Comment

Originally posted by Typhoon View Post
                      Ha! Nice gauge. I don't have one of those in the Ty though. No excuses, just hook. Frum dig???
                      If you have a 1/4 dig place I am game for a comparison

Comment

If you have a 1/4 dig place I am game for a comparison
                        I figured we'd run right over at Vandalia. Hell everybody else is.

Comment

Working...
                        X