Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big block fiero View Post
    Here is a post by purple reign

Yes ....................unfortunalty it only ran for a weekend......................bent valves again & broke one.

Obviously the individual building the base block, is no longer. Another machinist is on it and found & pointed out the faults. He also pointed out the simple machining steps the could have been done to avoid this. I do believe this will be the engine to put this car in the record book.

Except I've been waiting all summer ............................................
    Oh .............and on bent valves, with a passenger that weekend it outran 2 modified LS-1 F-bodies...for about 5 feet cuz I left on 2 and then the red Camaro put a buslength on me while he yawned between shifts
    Fixed for truth.

Comment

That was well put and NO Matt, Glenn has never had spray on his car but I will bet the ones he race last weekend thought he did.

Comment

So check out this purple reign guys signature now on pennocks fiero forum---

------------------

MINNESOTA MAFIA Real men get blown If you're going to run your mouth make sure the proof isn't all over the net that you're full of sh!t.
        87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's 372 rwhp & tuning____88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 000,138.4 miles
        87 GT custom______90 Grand prix STE Turbo_____2000 R-1 Race prepped
        Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD, Ya want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences.
        IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH
        If your'e not living on the edge..........you're taking up too much room.
        Best Fiero mounts available

-------------------------------

AND A HYPOCRITE !!! talking about other people and proof on the net that there full of it.
        372hp would be somewhere deep into the 11's, correct? I'll check the power, speed, calculator when I get home.
        Last edited by big block fiero; 01-16-2009, 05:49 PM.

Comment

So it could be running 11.20's. Apparently he got that 372hp number from somewhere, he's got deep pockets and brian from high-tech did the tunning so it might be true this time. Past history of BS says otherwise.

Comment

Ha Ha that tool must be looking here.
            Well Mr. Purple stain join up and I will give you a free pass to to chime in and tell us how fast that turd is. The Zman wooped your azz that night and you should get used to getting beat down and the next time you need a beating I will be there with my car to give you one. I now see why that car is slow hiwreck tuned it.

Like I have said before Matt it usually takes cars with blowers, turbos or bottles to beat that SS car and not too many N/A cars can beat it.

Purple stain your :shitsweak::rlol:

Comment

I've yet to see a fast fiero, or one that looks good

Comment

Heard the guy got kick out of the shop he was at, What a tool

Comment

Now hes located in the same building as k-mart in newhope, no joke. I think hes running a blue light special on fiero auto repairs. Now everything low quality can be under one roof. ----- my fiero is somehow not included in this slam because I proclaimed it, yup.

Comment

http://www.strimoo.com/video/1621916...aceVideos.html

bout 2/3s threw theres one that runs 11.52

Comment

It's not that there are not fast Fiero's, It's that this clown was tooting his horn calling Glenn's SS slow and that he beat his car and it did not happen as I was there.
                      From what I have gathered about this guy is that he is a complete tool.

Comment

Working...
                      X