Timeslip section changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
    I kind've figured you'd be running scared and not run me heads up N/A! Oh well, I forgot you run a race car and I only run a daily driver.
    LOL, with only 668 horse to back yourself up you better be the one getting some extra help, honestly though I dont see this race ever happening, do you work on your car??its almost the middle of junehow much head start do you need?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Oh it will happen. Didn't you have like 340 horse or something like that?? I have alot of other things to work on that makes me money so I can have toys like these, besides I am waiting on a small part for it yet before it goes in. It will be running by this week though I can tell ya that much. Ya, I know 668 is pretty small fry but I'm happy with it. All I really care is if it stays together because you just never know what could happen. I remember someone blowing a tranny apart not that long ago! I'll be ready to rock faster then you think and I'll be ready for ya!:treed:
      2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
        Oh it will happen. Didn't you have like 340 horse or something like that?? I have alot of other things to work on that makes me money so I can have toys like these, besides I am waiting on a small part for it yet before it goes in. It will be running by this week though I can tell ya that much. Ya, I know 668 is pretty small fry but I'm happy with it. All I really care is if it stays together because you just never know what could happen. I remember someone blowing a tranny apart not that long ago! I'll be ready to rock faster then you think and I'll be ready for ya!:treed:
        let me know when you are ready, and no it wasnt 340 horse it was more like 318 horse, but that was at the wheels so I am sure I must have at least 450 at the crank.:shitsweak:I am just giving you shit, I am sure you will kick my ass, you should anyway, my motor is all used junk that was cracked, blown up and damaged in some way, just like the trans you speek of, my car is decent but the engine and drivetrain is all junkyard finds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Working...
        X