Congrats to ramairws6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
    I dont think Trav wants to turn his TA into a full out race car...
    why would a cage make an all out race car? wouldnt that just be a street car with a cage in it? Like my car?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

I can imagine how much fun putting a 10 point in a TA would be.. Im not sure if he wants to go that far.

Comment

Whoa, whoa, boys!! Back it right on up...................this is a street car and I have no intentions on putting a bar in it. I think after this weekend Speedo thinks I might have changed my mind but I still gotta say no for now. Don't worry though Tork 'IF', and that is a big 'IF',I would ever cage it you will get the job. Traver
        2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

By the way, watched Pinks tonight and didn't get to see any of the cars in there but it sure was a rush to watch after racin' last weekend! Makes me want to get a bar in that thing like yesterday so I can run with the big dawgs!!Traver

Comment

Do a 6 point like speedo and I so you can atleast be "safe".

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
              Whoa, whoa, boys!! Back it right on up...................this is a street car and I have no intentions on putting a bar in it. I think after this weekend Speedo thinks I might have changed my mind but I still gotta say no for now. Don't worry though Tork 'IF', and that is a big 'IF',I would ever cage it you will get the job. Traver

It's a drag car stop trying to fool yourself. When you had it at the track think of everything drag on that car and then everything "street" on that car and see which list is longer.

Just cage it, and have it done with. Or sell it and get a Z06 which is were you want to be anyway.......

Comment

Drag car, shmag car.......................if I wanted a Z06 I would have a Z06. You of all people should know that by now!? Traver

Comment

Lets see how many tracks you can get kicked off of next year?

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
                    Lets see how many tracks you can get kicked off of next year?
                    why bother going to a track when you cant even run the car?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

So ramair do you have the 441 in there now?

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
                        So ramair do you have the 441 in there now?
                        Yepper!

Comment

Working...
                        X