X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedo View Post
    Yea prob won't make it to that track

10mpg pulling x 3$ a gallon.... = poorhouse

Would be interesting to see the ET difference at sea level and here although..
    :rotfl: That's why I sold my superstocker. Same setup was 3 tenths faster down south in killer air. Now, I have come to play with the boys on the street and local tracks. I have noticed that you are highly touted in the mn ls1 world. I hope to be ready for spring to come out and play.

Comment

Originally posted by ssracer8 View Post
      :rotfl: That's why I sold my superstocker. Same setup was 3 tenths faster down south in killer air. Now, I have come to play with the boys on the street and local tracks. I have noticed that you are highly touted in the mn ls1 world. I hope to be ready for spring to come out and play.
      That is interesting on the Alt. racing.

Yea, it was fun while it lasted... I was suprised myself since I really don't have much into the thing... haha, I am sure this year will be very different as more people put more $$ into there cars. I don't have any plans really than just to get a bar and harness in it and make it through the season without the motor letting go and get to the track a few more times.

*edit*I should add although I don't have allot into it my freinds do.. my cousin fastkeen has rebuilt my 12bolt last year and he keeps me knee deep in working 4l60e's, ramairws6 has done quite a bit on the car including my heads and cam install and rebuilding and painting the car from a repairable, torkflight keeps me in nitrous and does the welding and some sussp. work so without them guys I would have some 87 Junk Iroc-z running 15.xx yet

I pretty much just drive, engineer and fund the thing....

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
        That is interesting on the Alt. racing.

Yea, it was fun while it lasted... I was suprised myself since I really don't have much into the thing... haha, I am sure this year will be very different as more people put more $$ into there cars. I don't have any plans really than just to get a bar and harness in it and make it through the season without the motor letting go and get to the track a few more times.

*edit*I should add although I don't have allot into it my freinds do.. my cousin fastkeen has rebuilt my 12bolt last year and he keeps me knee deep in working 4l60e's, ramairws6 has done quite a bit on the car including my heads and cam install and rebuilding and painting the car from a repairable, torkflight keeps me in nitrous and does the welding and some sussp. work so without them guys I would have some 87 Junk Iroc-z running 15.xx yet

I pretty much just drive, engineer and fund the thing....

I just finished my rollbar a month ago. It's always nice to know the right people for help. I don't want to ruin this thread, so good to meet ya and I'll see you around. Back to race tracks...

Comment

Ouch! dat dare hoited!

lol

Comment

ZMan I swear we raced at Nashville once too. Maybe we just went to watch while we were down there.

Comment

You're right. We did go there for the Tenn-Tuck $10,000 per day races, but it rained us out.

Comment

Rock Falls Raceway and Brainerd Int'l Raceway!

I noticed a comment about how Brainerd went down hill after the Colonel took over and I would agree, but now with the new owner and the improvements that have been made to the facility, and as well as adding a third event that they are tying into the Show-n-Go and MCSO events it has come a LONG way; still probably no more than 3 runs a day but you get to race for 3 days so.....

Comment

slippery rock,grove creek,spring street,94,494,61,vandalia,uni,back yard,35w,694

Comment

Rock Falls....most of the races have been there
                    Grove Creek..... my begining
                    BIR...as stated above wait around and get 2 or 3 runs in all freekin day!

Comment

Rock Falls
                      BIR
                      Grove Creek
                      cedar falls

Comment

BIR, Rock Falls, Mid America Motorplex (1/8 mile)

Randy
                        www.NorthstarDetailSupply.com
                        Green four door Chevy

Comment

Locally, BIR, the new owner is a cool guy, ive talked with him a couple times. Excellent grip and great facility and camping. I would suggest going to wed night test and tune, you can usually get 20 or so runs in.
                          Interstate dragways, moorhead MN. I cant beleive no one has been here? Great track and people, can get alot of runs in. Also first 1/8th is brand new concrete, and the top end isnt old, very smooth. Short shutdown though when you start breaking 130+.
                          Houston raceway park, excellent, one of the best
                          San antonio raceway. I think this is the best track in TX honestly, very good people there.
                          Noble oklahoma. Another good down to earth track. buick vs mustang events are alot of fun
                          Kansas City raceway. Really big place, very well set up and run by some cool guys when i was there. Traction galore
                          Temple Academy-temple TX. Little hole in the wall track, was $10 to race all night. wed night, friday night, races were from 5pm until 3-4 in the morning alot of times. Not much grip and a big bump at the 1.8th, but its since went to shit with new owners
                          Ozark MO, dont remember much about this place, but it was pretty fun, good track but its in MO, so the people are wierd as hell
                          Richmond VA, another place with a bunch of wierdos, no grip the day i was there
                          Couple more small ones i dont remember the names, just small 1/8th tracks mostly

Comment

Working...
                          X