No announcement yet.

Who has been to Tristateraceway in IA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why wait... May 7th (Wednesday) is when BIR opens up. 20 bucks to race and I am sure you will get some cold air.

http://www.brainerdraceway.com/wed/home_wed.html

I might even take that day/night off and go if I have all my crap together.

Comment

I hate to say it but..................BIR sucks!
      2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
        Man... I have had nothing but good runs there. I have never had any problems hooking.

So for me, I go there, get 10-15 runs in and I am back home drinking a beer in the garage before rush hour hits when I go on Fridays during the TNT.

Comment

Ya, being close must be nice no matter how the track is! Traver

Comment

When have you ever raced at bir?? how would you know if it sucks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Never raced there but don't need to too know the allititude is high and when it's like that it sucks to race at any given place. All cars run like ass at places like that. You ever run at the Sturgis track? Same shit...................it wasn't even worth going because of this! It's a drastic comparison but you know what I mean. Traver

Comment

Never raced there but don't need to too know the allititude is high and when it's like that it sucks to race at any given place. All cars run like ass at places like that. You ever run at the Sturgis track? Same shit...................it wasn't even worth going because of this! It's a drastic comparison but you know what I mean. Traver
                well where is a good track in your opinion then? I have run the quickest times my car has ever run at bir, also someone is always breaking a national record at bir during the nationals, also if I am not mistaken you have only ever run at the sturgis track once, and I believe that was the only track you have ever run at? I am sure alot of the more experienced racers would agree that bir is a good track, I am sure there is better but bir is defiantly a good track with awsome traction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

I'm not going to try to get into a pissing match over this with ya Tork and YOU are way more experienced racer then me by far.........never said I was a pro. Just stating about the alltitude and what experience I've had with the track. And yes, I have run at BIR many eons ago and it sucked besides the many stories about it from time to time. Also ran at Cedar Falls which was a very nice track. No biggie though, to each his own I guess. You love it cause you have your best times there so why wouldn't you love it!? Traver

Comment

Working...
                  X