Announcement

Collapse

Posting Pictures

This Announcement is about poting pictures that may be copyrighted. If you post a picture on TCO that picture is yours, But we reserve the right to use it on out site by any member in any forum section.
If you believe that you have a copyright on your picture please note that you must also get permission from the person of him or here to put them up on the internet.
See more
See less

My '71 SS-454

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey ZMAN it could have been a Northstar sticker on the window, that I could'nt remember for sure. It has to be your car, a friend of mine has the car in the metropolis of Hanska,MN. If you would like I can get put you in contact with him. It is not done but has come along ways since you said good-bye to it.

Comment

That would be cool Duece.

My wife would get a kick out of that too. She bought that car from a minister who special ordered it. He was going to let his son drive it but decided to sell it to my wife since his son went to college.

Hanska?

Comment

Comment

This pic was taken when the Chevelle was brand new. My brother was visiting friends in Louisville, KY. Notice the dealer logo and no plates.
          The car in front of it was my sister's '67 Camaro RS. It was a 327/210 hp with powerglide, A/C, Tach, low fuel lamp, console gauges, white deluxe interior with black striping, tinted glass and fold down rear seat. One rare '67 due to having side marker lamps. This car is also still in the family in storage.

Comment

This is the '65 Malibu SS the '71 SS-454 replaced due to a friend plowing into and totaling it out.

Comment

Working...
            X