No announcement yet.

Fat Cat Corvette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just watched some old 8mm film my mom & dad have of old Northstar & Rock falls footage. We are in the process of transferring it onto dvd.
    ------------------------------------
    Let the hating begin!

Comment

Originally posted by Alleyoop2 View Post
      I just watched some old 8mm film my mom & dad have of old Northstar & Rock falls footage. We are in the process of transferring it onto dvd.
      Let me know, I would buy a copy from you. I can transfer also but the risk is if the film breaks. I have some from the 60's at a local track I can swap you.

Comment

Hey...HP,can you make a CD from my Big Sound of the Drags album.OK ,,its not mine but can ya?

Comment

Originally posted by 57 300 View Post
          Hey...HP,can you make a CD from my Big Sound of the Drags album.OK ,,its not mine but can ya?
          Sure can, if I can make a copy for myself?

Comment

I found it on U tube yesterday.I guess I can down load from there.Thank you though!

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
              Let me know, I would buy a copy from you. I can transfer also but the risk is if the film breaks. I have some from the 60's at a local track I can swap you.
              I'm in the process of getting something done soon. To be continued.........
              Let the hating begin!

Comment

Originally posted by Alleyoop2 View Post
                I'm in the process of getting something done soon. To be continued.........

Sounds great, We should find someone who has some home space and have a drag race party then we could all enjoy all the great stuff together.

Comment

That would be cool!
                  Let the hating begin!

Comment

Here is side two of BSOTD.Check out the ten minute mark.Shades of the Steve Miller Band.....lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDnhjJgDbYw

Comment

Working...
                    X