No announcement yet.

Gearhead goals -- sport or hobby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it went good but didn't quite go as planned. Only three sleds where ready by race day so we took first, secound and fourth, yep thats right, fourth.

The kid was in third, it looked good and fourth place was far behind but then on the final lap he spun out and did a complete 360. It looked cool like he was showboating but then the team I didn't want top win ANYTHING came by him and took third by barely a foot. I'll find a u-tube video, i'm sure there is one, but I got to warn you that altho this is compeditive it is a bit silly, under 20 horsepower and under 50 mph.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yT5iGM5qlw
      The first race is two-stroke formula one winning first, secound and fourth but I forgot that the spinout of fourth place sled 89 was in a previous elimination race. Anyway that 89 sled needs some clutching work. The first place sled with the water-jet cut chassis usually finishes 1/2 a lap or more ahead but he lauched late and got tangled up in traffic. The rules will not allow guys to put in a big block chevy on spray so this is as good as it gets.

Comment

Working...
      X