No announcement yet.

Sat. Nice weather should we get together at wangner's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a good time meeting bbcmalibu and the place was full, I like that vert with a BB Chev. We hung around later and Datello and Gerald showed up and BS'ed untill the place closed.

Looks like Wagner's will be one of the new hangouts this year.

Comment

Yeah, it was good to meet bbcmalibu and his friend. I really like that '65.

We should have been going to Wagners all along. It makes a difference when the owner appreciates your business.

Wonder who the guy was with the silver '03 cobra? It had a roll cage in it and looked like a fuel sump system. sounded like it had a turbo?

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
        Yeah, it was good to meet bbcmalibu and his friend. I really like that '65.

We should have been going to Wagners all along. It makes a difference when the owner appreciates your business.

Wonder who the guy was with the silver '03 cobra? It had a roll cage in it and looked like a fuel sump system. sounded like it had a turbo?
        Sounds like 1bad01

Comment

Who the hell is that?

Comment

If he owns a ford he can't be too bad :rotfl:

Hey, Whatever happened to that bag of fuck, LTD shitbag? Seems the air has been much better smelling since he left.:rotfl:

Comment

Was out of town over the weekend. Sounds like you guys had a good time. I'll be there next weekend, wx permitting.

Joel
              There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
                Was out of town over the weekend. Sounds like you guys had a good time. I'll be there next weekend, wx permitting.

Joel
                That's cool Joel, I am sure we can be there Sat. Night again.

Comment

Anyone doing Wagners tonight. Might stop by for a shake with the car.

Comment

Nevermind some more storms rolling in

Comment

Originally posted by bbcmalibu View Post
                      Just drove by, There closed.

Comment

Jusd drove by, They are closed.

Comment

May head to Wagners tonight. They do a MSRA thing on Monday nights. Not sure if they will tonight with the R&R construstion at the intersection?

Comment

May head to Wagners tonight. They do a MSRA thing on Monday nights. Not sure if they will tonight with the R&R construstion at the intersection?
                            They were all there at 5pm when I drove by.

Comment

Anything going on tonight? or is rain and severe wheather going to ruin it again.

Comment

We were supposed to get a t-storm or two this afternoon/evening. Not sure if that's still in the forecast, though.

Earlier today, a friend of mine drove over from Monticello with his V-12 Jag drophead. He just finished installing a custom 2 1/4" mandrel-bent exhaust w/crossover pipe & a set of low-restriction intakes. We went cruising the northern country roads with the top down. We took her up into the triple-digits a ways to see how she pulled. The new intake & exhaust really woke up the V-12. Plus, the exhaust note is pure music. Absolutely wonderful sounding - especially when the RPM is in the 5-6k+ range.

Joel
                                Last edited by Fast One; 05-29-2011, 05:05 AM.
                                There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Working...
                                X