No announcement yet.

Sat. Nice weather should we get together at wangner's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wagner's was pretty good tonight. Sloss was there, JR. was there, Kris R, Dan davis and many others to. Go to meet shagwag and his wagon sounds badass and looks to be pretty quick too. Thanks for the burger Zman.

Jim the Owner of Wagner's has no problem with us all hanging out there this year so I know where I will hang out this year.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
      Wagner's was pretty good tonight. Sloss was there, JR. was there, Kris R, Dan davis and many others to. Go to meet shagwag and his wagon sounds badass and looks to be pretty quick too. Thanks for the burger Zman.

Jim the Owner of Wagner's has no problem with us all hanging out there this year so I know where I will hang out this year.
      Nice to meet you!
      5.55@126
      8.67@155
      www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

I was down there earlier @ around 5pm on Saturday night but not too may hot rod cars were there yet.

Comment

It was nice to see the locals at Wagners last nite. It's a great alternative to Porkys. Great location and easy access to 694. After the place closed, the owner spent at least an hour talking to us.

Spread the word to others and let's spend our dollars with a businessman who appreciates us car guys.

Comment

If the weather ever stabilizes I'm going to make a run out there real soon. Maybe today...
            www.twintownterrors.com

The Twin Town Terrors are now on Facebook. Like us!

Comment

Suppost to be nice this weekend. Looks like a nice one to go out with the cars.

Comment

MGNTA meeting @ Wagner's on 6/30 @ 7 PM

If the wx holds, I plan to show up Fri or Sat evening. It'll be the first time I've had the GN out of the garage in nearly a month.

BTW - if any of you guys want to meet some of the local TR guys & see a bunch of Turbo Regals & a TTA or two all in one place, stop by Wagner's on the evening of 6/30. We're having our June MGNTA meeting there. It starts @ 7 PM, and we usually hang out 'til 9:30 or so.

Joel
                There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Nice sig. lol

Comment

I will be heading down to wag's later today, Maybe I will see some of yous later

Comment

Once I get the kid to bed I will head over.

Comment

301hp and I are here now.

Comment

Ended up with company this weekend, and I couldn't talk them into tagging along. Next Friday, I'm heading up to Warroad for a couple of weeks. Oh, well....it'll work out one of these weekends...

Joel
                          There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Drove by Saturday night, No one was there. Seems like a good spot.

Comment

So what's going on this weekend? I will be out Fri. night.

Comment

But will your f-body clutch still hold after a 6k launch?

Comment

Working...
                                X