Gerald's Impression of the new V6 Mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
    I know what you mean, I was thinking of getting a new 5.0 stang but hell the V6 has the 5.0 beat hands down and with the TCS edition which inc. real genuine imitaion leather seats and fake cobra badge who the hell could resist getting a new V6 mustang. I am going to the dealer tonight to trade my LT1 car in and have me a world class killer car.:rotfl:
    That's the spirit.

The V6 Mustang also has a rich Corinthian leather that is made from the hides of purebred Moroccan sheeps that were vigorously fed whole milk, red beans and rice for their entire lives. This emits a smell in the cabin that replicates that of Ron Burgandy's apartment - a rich mahogany that few people have ever experienced. It truly is a luxury muscle-car that is also environment and gas pump friendly. Bill Gates owns thirty-one V6 Mustangs so he can drive a different one every day of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald View Post
      That's the spirit.

The V6 Mustang also has a rich Corinthian leather that is made from the hides of purebred Moroccan sheeps that were vigorously fed whole milk, red beans and rice for their entire lives. This emits a smell in the cabin that replicates that of Ron Burgandy's apartment - a rich mahogany that few people have ever experienced. It truly is a luxury muscle-car that is also environment and gas pump friendly. Bill Gates owns thirty-one V6 Mustangs so he can drive a different one every day of the month.
      Yes, the leather is real nice in those cars and feels great on my bare ass. I just saw one at a car show today and it was a rich red car that took best of show. Makes me get all warm inside knowing that this is my dream car. I am surprised that the the little tcs'ers have not come over to support this fine car and give us thier opinion. For sure I thought Dan N. or Joe would have one by now as that car is a cobra killer.:laughing smile:

This is the one I am thinking of getting

Comment

Yes, the leather is real nice in those cars and feels great on my bare ass. I just saw one at a car show today and it was a rich red car that took best of show. Makes me get all warm inside knowing that this is my dream car. I am surprised that the the little tcs'ers have not come over to support this fine car and give us thier opinion. For sure I thought Dan N. or Joe would have one by now as that car is a cobra killer.:laughing smile:

:laughing smile::lol::lol:

Comment

Thank you

Comment

That stang has a lot of "G"ay to it.

Comment

Yawn.
              1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
              2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
              2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
              1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

Originally posted by DNeinstadt View Post
                Yawn.
                ^

Comment

QUOTE=Gerald;41014]^

[/QUOTE]

That's f-ing funny:laughing smile::laughing smile::laughing smile::lol::lol:

Comment

That's quite a nuttswinger!

Comment

I got to race a new V6 mustang with my Schwinn 5 speed Bike. It took untill I got into 5th gear to take him. I thought tha car was really fast though.

Comment

Those Sting Ray's are killer in fifth gear like 20mph or something like that, so beating a
                        V6 is hauling.

Comment

Working...
                        X