MN finally legalized weed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
    Well, I still like Joel. I just can't believe he'd be offended by someone not agreeing with what he believes in. Classic example of how people act in today's society. It's become a pussyfied society.
    When I grew up, people tried everything possible to see if they could offend others. They moved on when they saw it wasn't working.
    Years ago--a couple guys at work tried offending a co worker by telling him they hopped on his wife last night. He looked at 'em and said, GOOD! One less time I have to hop on her! They looked disappointed that he didn't fall for their bait. lol
    Was she a 300 pounder?

Comment

Actually maybe 120 lbs at the most. More like anorexic.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
        Roll up a fat one & spark it up!

pull your head out of your ass you are not 16 anymore.

Comment

Buford Pusser? Joe Don Baker in Walkin' Tall was one of my favorites. I actually visited the museum in Tenn.
          Real sad that smokin weed is more important than hangin out with car guys. That's a clear example of how that shit messes with your brain cells.

Comment

A friend with weed is a friend indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
              Buford Pusser? Joe Don Baker in Walkin' Tall was one of my favorites. I actually visited the museum in Tenn.
              Real sad that smokin weed is more important than hangin out with car guys. That's a clear example of how that shit messes with your brain cells.
              Maybe we'll get Ludy McVey to join

Comment

Originally posted by fast toys View Post
                A friend with weed is a friend indeed
                LOL

Comment

Fuck, I just finally got back on here! PC died when I got back from 4th of July up in Warroad. Been using my company laptop & it wouldn't let me login on here. Finally finished building a new home PC & got it online yesterday.
                  There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Fuck, I just finally got back on here! PC died when I got back from 4th of July up in Warroad. Been using my company laptop & it wouldn't let me login on here. Finally finished building a new home PC & got it online yesterday.
                    Cool, glad to see you back Joel. Were just having some fun in here, don't take anything us old farts say to seriously.

Comment

Us old farts?

Comment

LOL! I'm 67. That used to be old fart territory - but now everyone's saying that 80 is the new 65.
                        There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post

Cool, glad to see you back Joel. Were just having some fun in here, don't take anything us old farts say to seriously.
                          Hell....decades ago, I learned not to take anything anyone says too seriously! It's usually bad for your health!

Comment

BTW - I have a medicinal THC/weed prescription for sleep & chronic pain. Works a lot better than any of the other shit I've ever been prescribed that you can take long-term.

Comment

Hell....decades ago, I learned not to take anything anyone says too seriously! It's usually bad for your health!
                              LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X