No announcement yet.

GM pwnd? China... LOLZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is something I will add since I do have pretty much the last say here. If you dish it out the take it back that's all I think the putting people in the purgetory section is for
    certain things like starting troll accounts, insulting another members family or posting inapropriate pictures and what not.
    I do not see where this has to be such a big deal with everyone and just have some fun. If one want's to stand up for one's opinion so be it. Jollywrencher is right good or bad, itsageo came to post and I see nothing that he has done wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
      Here is something I will add since I do have pretty much the last say here. If you dish it out the take it back that's all I think the putting people in the purgetory section is for
      certain things like starting troll accounts, insulting another members family or posting inapropriate pictures and what not.
      I do not see where this has to be such a big deal with everyone and just have some fun. If one want's to stand up for one's opinion so be it. Jollywrencher is right good or bad, itsageo came to post and I see nothing that he has done wrong.
      AH-HA Spiderman's dance has spoken to you too, well done! :rlol:

Comment

Originally posted by jollywrencher View Post
        AH-HA Spiderman's dance has spoken to you too, well done! :rlol:
        Yes spiderman is a good freind of mine:banana:

Comment

I think he should be on the next dancing with the stars... He is agile enough.

Comment

Originally posted by itsageo View Post
            I think he should be on the next dancing with the stars... He is agile enough.
            :rlol:

Comment

Wow! I haven't had a chance to look in here for quite a while.

itsageo is welcome to post on our site as long as he follows the rules just like everybody else.

I welcome people with cars other than GM. When someone disagrees with a thread, it should be open to debate because that's good for the site. Debate is healthy as long as it's kept on topic and personal attacks are left out. A good debator can do so without using personal attacks. Personal attacks are unnecessary whether they come from members or moderators.

It's obvious that I am a GM guy based on the articles I've posted in the information section. I'm passionate about GM...that's who I am and it's what I do. itsageo has decided to post anti-GM articles in the same section and that's trolling. He knows exactly what he was trying to do...to start shit, so let's be realistic. Trolling isn't helpful to what we're trying to do here.

Here is a brief version of LS2.com's definition of trolling:
              “Trolling", or makings posts with the sole intention of creating discontent or problems on the forums is obviously against the forum guidelines.

My point? I like having itsageo on the site. He provides a different approach to the car scene. I hope that he continues to contribute good info we can benefit from. It's nice to have a differing view from a guy who has a 4cyl project in the works. However allowing someone to troll because we have limited people posting isn't gonna fly with me. That goes against what I stand for and as long as I pay the bills, I get to decide what is acceptable.

I agree that hotcivic's suggestion of purgatory isn't appropriate for itsageo or for people we simply disagree with...that's weak.

Now let's get back to directing our passion towards our rides.

Zman

Comment

ahhhh....... sorry, chevy's do suck!....... lmfao x 10

Comment

You suck. lmmfao x10 1/2

Oops..is that a personal attack?

Comment

ford> than any chev ever!!!! and you know it......lmfao x 2.3333

Comment

mmmmkay.... sure pal

By the way...good job on hi-jacking the thread.

You mean like these Fords are better than any Chev?

'65 Galaxie over a '65 Impala SS
                      '67 Fairlane over '67 SS-396 Chevelle
                      '65 Fairlane over '65 Chevelle SS
                      '57 Fairlane on '57 Belair
                      '55 Fairlane over '55 Chev
                      '61 Galaxie over '61 Impala SS
                      '70 Torino (lol) over '70 SS-454 Chevelle
                      '69 Mustang over '69 SS/RS Camaro
                      '66 Falcon (lol) over '66 Nova SS

Yep...Ford has really dominated in these models. lol

Comment

stock cobra's> than modded camaro's..........lol X pie

Comment

I used to live in a fantasy world too when I was a toddler

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                            I used to live in a fantasy world too when I was a toddler
                            Isn't driving your SS a fantasy world, with bobby sitting there making motor sound's?????? lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                              mmmmkay.... sure pal

By the way...good job on hi-jacking the thread.
                              He's got to jack something as he can't win a race :rlol:

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                                He's got to jack something as he can't win a race :rlol:
                                I am the highway man....

Comment

Working...
                                X