speedo's roll bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Mine is suppose to ship this Friday from Wolfe.. Cant wait to get it all in.

Comment

GM Medium Spiral Grey would look nice and should match the darker charcoal really close. I used that color on the S10 interior. Early 2000's GM, truck I think. In the interior colors part of a chip book. They did have a couple gloss options and metallic options, we went semi flat.

Comment

Went and seen the car today and it looks great and fits great not to happy about them flat spots on the rear down bars, but I will have to get ahold of wolfe and see what is up with that.

Glad I got the swingouts I had hella hard time getting in and out without them I can thank old school for helping make up my mind on that.

Thanks again Chad I wouldn't hesitate to recomend you to anyone looking to do any fab work to there car.
          Last edited by speedo; 04-21-2008, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Rocket View Post
            GM Medium Spiral Grey would look nice and should match the darker charcoal really close. I used that color on the S10 interior. Early 2000's GM, truck I think. In the interior colors part of a chip book. They did have a couple gloss options and metallic options, we went semi flat.
            I will have the boss look into that color.. :cool: Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

Nice work on the bar Tork. I appreciate the nice welds because it makes the prep work for painting that bitch soo much easier!!
              2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
                Nice work on the bar Tork. I appreciate the nice welds because it makes the prep work for painting that bitch soo much easier!!
                thanks, theres also a suprise in there for you, speedo didnt tell you about it? hmmm? should be funny when you find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Great...........fuckin tampon or what?!!

Comment

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
                    exterior color is always a good eye catcher but if you want it less noticeable I would go black
                    I would agree with you Tork. If you want it noticed, paint it exterior color and if you want it to be hidden, which who would, paint it black! Looks sweet guys! nice work.

Comment

Well its done.... so here is the final pics...

Car is over at JTs auto getting paint and the interior put back in..

There is MR JT auto himself...., he was personally doing this job instead of having one of his lackys take it on.. I was impressed.

Comment

Here is some final picutres after I put the Harness in...

The END

Comment

Looks good Speedo! Good luck this weekend.

Comment

Nice, exact same as mine but the rear placement.

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post

Yes them welds are nice cause I really never noticed bars harness before but this weekend I was looking at them as I would look over cars in staging and the pits and man my welds are very clean.. Some of them welds on the bars, AND paint for that matter were pretty shotty

Comment

Working...
                              X