No announcement yet.

Rx7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha no sleeper here ... o well the lt1 in the other one fits under the hood so maybe they wont hear the turbo when i drive up :)

Comment

Good looking job on the cowl hood

Comment

Started Puting the motor together Finally

Comment

Got some work done on the hood ... Getting close

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJGPfJ1AuoE

Comment

some primer sealer after a days worth of sanding

Comment

RX7 's are gay

Comment

super gay ... thats why I own two

Comment

Comment

Hey you got some vortec's, Yea. You will like the power from them.

Comment

Vortecs? How can you tell? Because the valve covers bolt on from the center instead of the perimeter? Obviously I don't follow SBC stuff.

Comment

this motor is a quick piece together ... Its a 91 350 4bolt main block .bored 30 over with trw forged pistons and some pink lt1 rods .. vortec heads that have been machined for more lift a stock lt4 cam full roller setup .. GM performance roller lifters and summit roller rockers. the intake is a no name intake i found cheep at a swap meet and i have a edelbrock 650 carb.. im backing it with a 700R4 .. this will stay in the car till I have my 400SBC done..

Comment

ohh and i would like to try a victor jr intake on here as soon as i find a vortec styed one in my price range.

Comment

Originally posted by Toomanycars View Post
                              ohh and i would like to try a victor jr intake on here as soon as i find a vortec styed one in my price range.
                              Stay away from that unless you are racing as it hurts tq. in the lower rpm band by a bunch. The air gap or the regular RPM performer is a much better intake if you only spin the engine up to 6500. The Victor would be better if you are going to spray.

Comment

Got the 7 back on the lift .. gona start on the tranny crossmember and some of the other stuff that needs to be finished up ..

Comment

Working...
                                X